• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jerk Chic Nachos with a Twist - A Crowd-Pleasing Game Day Recipe

In summary, to make Twist on Jerk Chic Nachos, you will need tortilla chips, shredded chicken, red bell pepper, pineapple chunks, green onions, jerk seasoning, Monterey Jack cheese, avocado, cilantro, and lime. You can use pre-made shredded chicken for this recipe, but it is recommended to marinate it in jerk seasoning for maximum flavor. The level of spiciness can be adjusted based on the amount of jerk seasoning used. It is best to make these nachos fresh, but you can prepare the ingredients in advance and assemble them before serving. While Monterey Jack cheese is recommended, you can use any type of cheese you prefer.
tvwalsh72
We had a bunch of people over last night to watch the Pat's game and I made Jerk Chic Quesidillas. It was awesome! Everyone loved them.

I just followed the recipe but added some mozzerella cheese and a little sauted onion.

That sounds good, we made tacos out of them one night! DH had a weird thing about eating nachos for dinner!

That sounds delicious! I love adding a little twist to recipes to make them even more tasty. I'm sure the combination of jerk chicken and cheese was a hit with your guests. Did you serve any dips or sauces with the quesadillas? I find that a good avocado or chipotle sauce goes perfectly with jerk chicken. Thanks for sharing your success with the recipe, I might have to try making it myself!

Related to Jerk Chic Nachos with a Twist - A Crowd-Pleasing Game Day Recipe

1. What ingredients do I need to make Twist on Jerk Chic Nachos?

To make Twist on Jerk Chic Nachos, you will need:

• Tortilla chips
  • Shredded chicken
  • Red bell pepper
  • Pineapple chunks
  • Green onions
  • Jerk seasoning
  • Monterey Jack cheese
  • Avocado
  • Cilantro
  • Lime

2. Can I use pre-made shredded chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made shredded chicken for this recipe to save time. However, we recommend marinating the chicken in jerk seasoning for at least 30 minutes before using it in the nachos for maximum flavor.

3. How spicy are these Twist on Jerk Chic Nachos?

The level of spiciness in these nachos can be adjusted based on the amount of jerk seasoning used. If you prefer a milder taste, you can use less seasoning or opt for a mild jerk seasoning. For a spicier kick, use more seasoning or a hot jerk seasoning.

4. Can I make these nachos in advance?

We recommend making these nachos fresh to ensure the best taste and texture. However, you can prepare the ingredients in advance and assemble them right before serving. This will help prevent the tortilla chips from getting soggy.

5. Can I use a different type of cheese for these nachos?

While we recommend using Monterey Jack cheese for its creamy texture and mild flavor, you can use any type of cheese you prefer. Some other popular options include cheddar, pepper jack, or a blend of Mexican cheeses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • bgilmore
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Jane the PC