• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My Birthday While Working - Yay!

In summary, Shirley Hufstedler is 84, Kenny Baker is 75, Mason Williams is 71, R&B singer Marshall Thompson is 67, rock musician Ken Hensley is 64, actress Anne Archer is 62, actor Joe Regalbuto is 60, actor Kevin Dunn is 54, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is 54, actor-writer Stephen Fry is 52, actor Steve Guttenberg is 51, baseball Hall-of-Famer Cal Ripken Jr. is 49, talk show host Craig Kilborn is 47, rock singer John Bush is 46, actress Marlee Matlin is 44, retired NBA player Reggie Miller is 39, broadcaster journalist David Gregory is 39, country singer Kristyn Osborn is 39
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm bored and at work so I thought I would share that today is my birthday!

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy your day!

Happy Birthday!!! :sing::sing::sing:

HappyBirthday2.gif

Happy Birthday - Enjoy the day! (Even though you are at work) :)

Happy, happy birthday!!! Hope you have a great one! :)

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday To YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday Dear Rae
Happy Birthday to YOU

From old friends and new
From kind hearts and true
May good luck be with you
and happiness too

May the good Lord bless you
May he smile down on you
And in his love keep you
Happy Birthday to YOU!

Hope your day is great!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Happy Happy Birthday!!!
Have A GREAT Day!!!!

Happy Birthday!!

I hope you have a blessed day!

Happy Birthday! :)

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday! Any special plans?

Happy Birthday! Wahoo! :balloon:

Others who share your birthday.....

Former education secretary Shirley Hufstedler is 84. Actor Kenny Baker ("Star Wars") is 75. Composer-musician Mason Williams is 71. R&B singer Marshall Thompson (The Chi-Lites) is 67. Rock musician Ken Hensley is 64. Actress Anne Archer is 62. Actor Joe Regalbuto is 60. Actor Kevin Dunn (TV: "Samantha Who?") is 54. Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee is 54. Actor-writer Stephen Fry is 52. Actor Steve Guttenberg is 51. Baseball Hall-of-Famer Cal Ripken Jr. is 49. Talk show host Craig Kilborn is 47. Rock singer John Bush is 46. Actress Marlee Matlin is 44. Retired NBA player Reggie Miller is 44. Broadcast journalist David Gregory ("Meet the Press") is 39. Country singer Kristyn Osborn (SheDaisy) is 39. Actor-comedian Dave Chappelle is 36. Actor Carmine Giovinazzo is 36. Actress Beth Riesgraf is 31. NBA player Michael Redd is 30. Actor Chad Michael Murray is 28. Christian rock musician Jeffrey Gilbert (Kutless) is 26. Singer Mika is 26. Actor Rupert Grint ("Harry Potter" films) is 21

Happy Birthday to you!! Hope it's a great one:) August b-days rock (mine was on the 13th!)

Happy Birthday :)

Happy B-Day! enjoy the day and may this be your best year ever!

Happy Birthday, enjoy your day!

Gina M said:
Happy Birthday to you!! Hope it's a great one:) August b-days rock (mine was on the 13th!)
Yes August bdays are the best!

Happy Birthday!:sing:

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your special day!

Happy birthday!! Hope you have an amazing day and a blessed year!

wadesgirl said:
Yes August bdays are the best!

I agree! Mine is tomorrow. My big plans - go to work too! Wahoo! :balloon:

Happy Birthday one day early Melissa! My nephew turns 4 tomorrow and it's also my brother in law's b-day as well.

Yay! Good day tomorrow! I hope its better than the last 3 days. Saturday I 'found' a bee's nest (I will just say I do not run faster than the bee's), Sunday the mosquito's ate me alive, and today I woke up with the stiffest neck in my life. I hope the big guy has a better birthday planned for me. Gina - thanks for the early wishes and Happy Birthday to your family members. We share the day with Regis Philbin.

♪ Happy birthday to you! ♫
♪ Happy birthday, dear wadesgirl! ♫

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it is awesome!

happy birthday, hope it was all you wished for and more

Happy Birthday! Hope it was an awesome start to a new year for you!

Happy Birthday!

1. How can I make my birthday special while at work?

There are many ways to celebrate your birthday while at work. You can decorate your workspace with balloons, streamers, and other festive decorations. You can also treat yourself to a special breakfast or lunch, or even bring in some treats to share with your coworkers. Additionally, you can plan a fun activity or game to do with your team during your lunch break or after work.

2. Is it appropriate to mention my birthday at work?

It is completely appropriate to mention your birthday at work. It is a special day and your coworkers may want to acknowledge it and wish you well. However, make sure to not make a big deal about it and be respectful of others who may not want to participate in any celebrations.

3. Should I expect my coworkers to get me a gift?

No, you should not expect your coworkers to get you a gift. Gift-giving is not mandatory in the workplace and everyone has different budgets and preferences. If someone does get you a gift, be gracious and thank them, but do not expect it.

4. Can I take the day off for my birthday?

Depending on your company's policies and your workload, you may be able to take the day off for your birthday. However, if taking the day off is not an option, you can always plan to celebrate before or after work, or even on the weekend. Don't let not having the day off ruin your birthday!

5. How can I make my coworkers feel special on their birthdays?

One great way to make your coworkers feel special on their birthdays is to simply wish them a happy birthday and acknowledge their special day. You can also consider bringing in a small treat or card for them, or even organizing a surprise celebration with their other coworkers. Just make sure to respect their preferences and boundaries if they do not want any attention on their birthday.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akrebecca
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
raebates
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies