• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso White Vinyl Pampered Chef Tablecloth...

In summary, the Iso White Vinyl Pampered Chef Tablecloth measures 54 inches by 108 inches and is machine washable. It can also be used outdoors, as it is durable and water-resistant, but it is not recommended for heavy rain or extreme weather. It has a non-slip backing and is heat-resistant up to 212°F, making it suitable for use with hot dishes.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
...the one that is rectangular and fits a 6' table...anyone have one to sell?

It's on the supply order #6636 for $12. I assume we can order it since it shows up in P3. HTH.

Oh sorry. I just figured out that is probably the square card table size! :yuck:

I think Merrill has that one, but you probably don't want to pay their price - right? ;)

pamperedlinda said:
I think Merrill has that one, but you probably don't want to pay their price - right? ;)

I can't find it on Merrill...I looked but may have missed it - do you see it there?:confused:

it was on merrill at one time and the price was outrageous

The one on supply is vinyl, $12, someone else on here said not good quality. It got digs or scratches on it easily, I think was the report.

I will wait and get the fabric one from Merrill when I have the $49.95.

Merrill's isn't vinyl. It's fabric and it's REALLY nice. One of the consultants I shared a booth with yesterday had it. I don't know that it's $50 nice, though.

Related to Iso White Vinyl Pampered Chef Tablecloth...

1. What is the size of the Iso White Vinyl Pampered Chef Tablecloth?

The Iso White Vinyl Pampered Chef Tablecloth measures 54 inches by 108 inches, making it suitable for most standard-sized tables.

2. Is the tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the Iso White Vinyl Pampered Chef Tablecloth is machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply follow the care instructions on the label.

3. Can this tablecloth be used outdoors?

Yes, the Iso White Vinyl Pampered Chef Tablecloth is durable and water-resistant, making it perfect for outdoor use. It can withstand light rain and spills, but it is not recommended for heavy rain or extreme weather conditions.

4. Does the tablecloth have a non-slip backing?

Yes, the Iso White Vinyl Pampered Chef Tablecloth has a non-slip backing to ensure it stays in place on your table, even during meal prep and serving.

5. Can I use this tablecloth for hot dishes?

Yes, the Iso White Vinyl Pampered Chef Tablecloth is heat-resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 212°F, making it safe to use with hot dishes and pots.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Heather8345