• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an NIB Iso Stoneware Storage Rack?

In summary, the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack has a weight limit of 10 pounds per shelf and can hold up to 12 stoneware pieces on its 6 shelves. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used to store other kitchen items. To clean and maintain it, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap, avoiding harsh chemicals and abrasive sponges.
raebates
Staff member
One of my great customers is moving and realized that a SSR would be perfect for her new kitchen. If you have one that's NIB or nearly so, please PM me.

TIA!

hey... I've been searching for one, too. for myself, though. So if any Cdn consultants have one they wish to part with, please pm me :)

1. What is the weight limit for the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack?

The Iso Stoneware Storage Rack has a weight limit of 10 pounds per shelf. It is designed to hold heavy stoneware pieces without bending or breaking.

2. How many stoneware pieces can the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack hold?

The Iso Stoneware Storage Rack has a total of 6 shelves and can hold up to 12 stoneware pieces, depending on the size and weight of the pieces.

3. Is the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack is dishwasher safe. It is made of durable materials that can withstand high temperatures and frequent use in the dishwasher.

4. Can the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack be used for other kitchen items besides stoneware?

Yes, the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack can be used to store other kitchen items such as baking sheets, cutting boards, and even small appliances. It is a versatile storage solution for any kitchen.

5. How do I clean and maintain the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack?

To clean the Iso Stoneware Storage Rack, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges, as they can damage the rack. Make sure to dry the rack thoroughly before storing any items on it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • annew
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • kchaudoin