• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Iso: Soups, Stews, and Chilis Recipe Cards

In summary, the "Iso: Soups, Stews, and Chilis Recipe Cards" set includes 10 recipe cards with a variety of soup, stew, and chili recipes, including vegetarian and gluten-free options. The recipe cards are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels and include step-by-step instructions and a list of ingredients. There are also several recipes that can be made in an Instant Pot or slow cooker. However, the set is only available as a complete set and cannot be purchased individually.
chefkathy
Lost mine, probably when we moved last year.

If you have a set you can part with, new or used, I'd be interested.

Please email me directly [email protected]

Just sent you an e-mail! :)

Thank you Colleen!

Happy to help! :D

Hi there!I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your Soups, Stews, and Chilis Recipe Cards during your move. That can be such a frustrating experience. I would be more than happy to help you out and provide you with a new set of recipe cards.I have both new and used sets available, so you can choose whichever one fits your needs. I'll send you an email directly to discuss further details and arrange for shipping. Thank you for reaching out and I look forward to helping you get your recipe cards back!Best,

Related to Iso: Soups, Stews, and Chilis Recipe Cards

1. What types of recipes are included in the "Iso: Soups, Stews, and Chilis Recipe Cards" set?

The "Iso: Soups, Stews, and Chilis Recipe Cards" set includes a variety of soup, stew, and chili recipes, including vegetarian and gluten-free options.

2. How many recipe cards are included in the set?

There are 10 recipe cards included in the "Iso: Soups, Stews, and Chilis Recipe Cards" set.

3. Are the recipe cards easy to follow for beginner cooks?

Yes, the recipe cards are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all levels. Each card includes step-by-step instructions and a list of ingredients.

4. Are there any Instant Pot or slow cooker recipes in the set?

Yes, there are several recipes in the "Iso: Soups, Stews, and Chilis Recipe Cards" set that can be made in an Instant Pot or slow cooker.

5. Can I purchase the recipe cards individually?

No, the "Iso: Soups, Stews, and Chilis Recipe Cards" set is only available as a complete set of 10 recipe cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• catlwilles
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cindycooks
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies