• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pampered Chef Hand Lotion for Great Customer

V
vwpamperedchef
Just wondering if anyone has the hand lotion I have a very good customer that would like it.

TIA

I have a bottle that is opened, and only about 1/2 inch used. (The level is still about 1/4 inch ABOVE the label...) Lemme know!

Related to Iso Pampered Chef Hand Lotion for Great Customer

1. What is Iso Pampered Chef Hand Lotion?

Iso Pampered Chef Hand Lotion is a hand lotion made by the Pampered Chef company. It is designed to provide moisture and nourishment to dry hands.

2. How is Iso Pampered Chef Hand Lotion different from other hand lotions?

Iso Pampered Chef Hand Lotion is made with natural ingredients and does not contain any harsh chemicals or artificial fragrances. It is also designed specifically for use by people who frequently use their hands, such as chefs or cooks.

3. What are the benefits of using Iso Pampered Chef Hand Lotion?

The benefits of using Iso Pampered Chef Hand Lotion include softer, smoother hands, improved moisture retention, and a subtle, pleasant scent. It is also lightweight and non-greasy, making it perfect for daily use.

4. How do I use Iso Pampered Chef Hand Lotion?

To use Iso Pampered Chef Hand Lotion, simply apply a small amount to your hands and massage it in until fully absorbed. It can be used as often as needed throughout the day.

5. Where can I purchase Iso Pampered Chef Hand Lotion?

Iso Pampered Chef Hand Lotion can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It may also be available at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • TBlackwell