• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pampered Chef Charm Key Chain

In summary, the Iso Pampered Chef Charm Key Chain is a stylish and functional key chain with a mini version of the iconic Pampered Chef charm. It can be attached to keys or used as a decorative accessory. The charm is made of durable metal and cannot be customized. It is not dishwasher safe and should be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap.
Kristin Radunz
Gold Member
I've gotten my bracelet, but my wrists are too small. Does anyone have a key chain they would like to sell or swap for?

Just connect the ends of your bracelet with a keychain ring.

I wonder if you called HO if they would send you a keychain and just have you return the bracelet?

I contacted HO and they said there were no substitutions. :(

Aw, bummer! :( I like ChefPeg's idea, though. See if that can work! :)

The Key chain is the braclet part connected to a key ring and a little clip.

You cold also do a Pandora key chain

or maybe find a new charm bracelet :)

Are they size adjustable? If it's like a Pandora, there has to be a way to reduce a size? Or do they come in certain sizes? I would maybe take it to a jeweler and explain the situation. You received this as a gift from your company, but it is too large. They may be able to help you.

esavvymom said:
Are they size adjustable? If it's like a Pandora, there has to be a way to reduce a size? Or do they come in certain sizes? I would maybe take it to a jeweler and explain the situation. You received this as a gift from your company, but it is too large. They may be able to help you.

There is a 1" extender on it. Even on the smallest one, mine is a little too big but it will fill in more when all the charms are on it.

I ended up connecting it to the actual connection on the other end of the bracelet....still tooo big....I am hoping with more charms it won't be so unweildy.

What is an Iso Pampered Chef Charm Key Chain?

An Iso Pampered Chef Charm Key Chain is a stylish and functional key chain that features a mini version of our iconic Pampered Chef charm. It is designed to help you keep your keys organized and easily accessible.

How do I use the Iso Pampered Chef Charm Key Chain?

Simply attach your keys to the key ring on the Iso Pampered Chef Charm Key Chain. The mini charm can also be used as a decorative accessory on purses, backpacks, or zippers.

What is the charm made of?

The charm on the Iso Pampered Chef Charm Key Chain is made of durable metal and is designed to withstand everyday wear and tear.

Can I customize the charm on the Iso Pampered Chef Charm Key Chain?

At this time, the charm on the Iso Pampered Chef Charm Key Chain cannot be customized. However, we offer a variety of other customizable products, such as cutting boards and oven mitts, that would make great gifts for any Pampered Chef enthusiast.

Is the Iso Pampered Chef Charm Key Chain dishwasher safe?

We do not recommend putting the Iso Pampered Chef Charm Key Chain in the dishwasher as it could damage the metal charm. Instead, we suggest cleaning it with a damp cloth and mild soap, if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies