• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Page Protectors for Table Top Flip Chart | Save on Shipping Costs

In summary, Iso Page Protectors for Table Top Flip Chart are clear plastic sheets used to protect pages and keep them clean during presentations. To use them, simply slide the page into the protector and insert it into the top of the flip chart. Each pack comes with 25 protectors and they can be reused multiple times. They are specifically designed for Pampered Chef's Table Top Flip Chart and may not fit properly on other flip charts.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Does anyone have the page protectors that go in the table top flip chart? I forgot to order some with my last supply order and don't want to pay more shipping for just those. I can't find them at the store either!:grumpy: (the ones that have the holes at the top)

Do you still need these?

Yes. Or I was planning on ordering them with my Nov supply order. If you don't need them, though, I will take them off your hands. How many? How much? Also, since you're local maybe I can arrange p/u.

Just PM'd you

What are Iso Page Protectors for Table Top Flip Chart?

Iso Page Protectors for Table Top Flip Chart are clear plastic sheets that are designed to fit onto Pampered Chef's Table Top Flip Chart. They are used to protect your pages and keep them clean during presentations.

How do I use Iso Page Protectors for Table Top Flip Chart?

To use Iso Page Protectors for Table Top Flip Chart, simply slide your page into the protector and insert it into the top of the Table Top Flip Chart. The protector will then hold your page securely in place and protect it from spills or stains.

How many Iso Page Protectors come in a pack?

Each pack of Iso Page Protectors for Table Top Flip Chart comes with 25 protectors. This allows you to have plenty of extras on hand for multiple presentations or if any get damaged.

Can I reuse the Iso Page Protectors?

Yes, you can reuse the Iso Page Protectors for Table Top Flip Chart multiple times. They are made of durable plastic and can easily be wiped clean with a damp cloth. However, if they become damaged or torn, it is recommended to replace them for the best presentation results.

Do Iso Page Protectors fit on other flip charts?

Iso Page Protectors are specifically designed to fit on Pampered Chef's Table Top Flip Chart. They may not fit properly on other flip charts. It is recommended to use them with the Table Top Flip Chart for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chandle
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chandle
  • feather18
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • Pampered Laura