• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Old Wooden-Style Baker's Roller

In summary, the Iso Old Wooden-Style Baker's Roller is a unique rolling pin designed for more control and precision when rolling dough. It is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed, and it can be used for various tasks beyond baking. Made of beech wood, it offers the benefits of consistent thickness and greater control compared to traditional rolling pins.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
Anyone have one new, not used, they'd be willing to sell?

I might have one. I will look!

I have one.

Sharisse, would you PM me and let me know what you'd be willing to sell it for?

Danielle - I sent you a PM with the shipping. Let me know what you would prefer.

1. How is the Iso Old Wooden-Style Baker's Roller different from a traditional rolling pin?

The Iso Old Wooden-Style Baker's Roller is designed with a unique shape that allows for more control and precision when rolling dough. It also has a built-in silicone edge that helps prevent sticking and ensures even thickness.

2. Is the Iso Old Wooden-Style Baker's Roller dishwasher safe?

No, the Iso Old Wooden-Style Baker's Roller should be hand washed with warm, soapy water and dried immediately to maintain its quality and longevity.

3. Can the Iso Old Wooden-Style Baker's Roller be used for more than just baking?

Yes, the Iso Old Wooden-Style Baker's Roller can also be used for rolling out pie crusts, pasta dough, and even crushing crackers or nuts.

4. What material is the Iso Old Wooden-Style Baker's Roller made of?

The Iso Old Wooden-Style Baker's Roller is made of beech wood, which is a durable and sustainable material commonly used in kitchen tools.

5. What is the benefit of using a baker's roller instead of a traditional rolling pin?

The Iso Old Wooden-Style Baker's Roller allows for more even and consistent thickness when rolling out dough, resulting in more uniform and professional-looking baked goods. It also offers more control and precision, making it easier to achieve the desired thickness and shape.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • RAWOLFI
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefPeg