• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Nylon Slice N Serve?

In summary, the "Iso Nylon Slice N Serve" is a kitchen tool made of durable nylon material and designed for slicing and serving baked goods. It is dishwasher safe and can be used with non-stick bakeware. It features a built-in hole for hanging storage and can withstand temperatures up to 428°F. However, it is not recommended for use with direct heat sources.
DebbieJ
I have a really good customer who wants the nylon Slice N Serve. If anyone has one lying around collecting dust, let me know!

Do you still need one or did you get her to buy the pink one??

I have a nylon slice and serve if you still need one.

I got it covered, thanks!

What is the "Iso Nylon Slice N Serve" and what is it used for?

The "Iso Nylon Slice N Serve" is a kitchen tool designed for slicing and serving baked goods, such as cakes, pies, and quiches. It is made of durable nylon material and features a serrated edge for easy cutting and a flat surface for lifting and serving.

Is the "Iso Nylon Slice N Serve" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso Nylon Slice NServe" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

Can the "Iso Nylon Slice N Serve" be used with non-stick bakeware?

Yes, the nylon material of the "Iso Nylon Slice N Serve" is safe to use with non-stick bakeware. It will not scratch or damage the surface of your pans.

How do I store the "Iso Nylon Slice N Serve"?

The "Iso Nylon Slice N Serve" features a built-in hole for hanging storage, making it convenient to store in your kitchen. You can also store it in a utensil drawer or in a utensil holder on your counter.

Is the "Iso Nylon Slice N Serve" heat resistant?

The "Iso Nylon Slice N Serve" can withstand temperatures up to 428°F, making it safe to use with hot baked goods. However, we do not recommend using it in direct contact with heat sources, such as a hot stovetop or open flame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lodiburgmayor
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • PCjend
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • toobze