• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Large Pampered Chef Fleece Jacket

In summary, the Iso: Large Pampered Chef Fleece Jacket is a soft and cozy jacket made of fleece fabric that is machine washable. It features two large pockets on the front and is available in sizes ranging from small to 3XL. The jacket can also be personalized with a name or logo through Pampered Chef's personalization services.
mrackliff
I am looking for the White Fleece Jacket in large that was for recruiting in November. I have some money that I can pay but not the full $45. I'm hoping to find someone nice enough that doesn't want it willing to part with someone who will put it to good use :) Please email me at [email protected]

Are they available for purchase? If so, can you tell me where? Thanks!!

some people are selling theres, haven't found one yet though

1. What is the material of the Iso: Large Pampered Chef Fleece Jacket?

The Iso: Large Pampered Chef Fleece Jacket is made of soft and cozy fleece fabric that will keep you warm and comfortable.

2. Is the jacket machine washable?

Yes, the Iso: Large Pampered Chef Fleece Jacket is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat.

3. Does the jacket have any pockets?

Yes, the Iso: Large Pampered Chef Fleece Jacket features two large pockets on the front for convenient storage of small items.

4. What sizes are available for the jacket?

The Iso: Large Pampered Chef Fleece Jacket is available in sizes ranging from small to 3XL, ensuring a comfortable fit for everyone.

5. Can I customize the jacket with my name or logo?

Yes, you can easily customize the Iso: Large Pampered Chef Fleece Jacket with your name or logo by using our personalization services. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie78