• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for How Sweet It Is Cookie Making/Decorating Cards?

In summary, "Iso: How Sweet It Is" is a collection of quick and convenient recipes designed for pressure cookers or Instant Pots, but can also be made with slow cookers or on the stovetop. The ingredients are easy to find and budget-friendly, and the recipes cater to different dietary needs. These recipes are also beginner-friendly, making them suitable for anyone looking to expand their cooking skills.
suzipooh
Gold Member
Does anyone have any of the "How Sweet It Is" cookie making/decorating cards that your willing to sell?

Thanks!
Suz

I have the How Sweet it Is postcard invitations - is that what you are looking for?

it's more of an "accordian" style "pamphlet" with recipes and decorating tips for cookies

Ohhhh - I remember those. They're hard to find anymore.
If you want the postcard invites, I have them. They're the only ones that don't work for my big FR because the promise a cookie show.

How many do you need??? I think I have about 10 but I need to double check my inventory

I will check tonight when I get home from work..I almost think that I might have some..I will let you know later tonight.

I would like to have 1 if possible. Just let me know how much ect.
Thank you
Lisa

Heidi and Kathy, I pm'd you both. Thank you sooooo much!

Hi ladies,

Did anyone find any of these?
Thanks!
Suz

Suz..I am so sorry..I just realized that I never left you know..I looked..and I do not have any.

Thanks for checking Heidi :)

What is "Iso: How Sweet It Is"?

"Iso: How Sweet It Is" is a collection of delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes that are perfect for busy individuals or families. They are designed to be made in a pressure cooker or Instant Pot, allowing for quick and convenient meals.

Can I use other types of cookware besides a pressure cooker or Instant Pot?

Yes, the recipes in "Iso: How Sweet It Is" can also be made in a slow cooker or on the stovetop. Simply adjust the cooking times and methods accordingly.

Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for "Iso: How Sweet It Is" recipes are commonly found in grocery stores and are not difficult to source. They are also budget-friendly, making it easy to create delicious meals without breaking the bank.

Do the recipes in "Iso: How Sweet It Is" cater to specific dietary restrictions?

Yes, "Iso: How Sweet It Is" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. Each recipe also includes a list of ingredients and any potential allergens.

Is "Iso: How Sweet It Is" suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Absolutely! "Iso: How Sweet It Is" recipes are designed to be easy to follow and require minimal prep work. They are perfect for those who are new to cooking or looking to expand their recipe repertoire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• suzipooh
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • suzipooh