• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso How Sweet It Is Cookie Pamphlets

In summary, the "Iso How Sweet It Is Cookie Pamphlet" is a new product from Pampered Chef that offers 10 different cookie recipes specifically designed for use with their Iso Series Bakeware. While the recipes can be used with other bakeware, the best results are achieved when using the Iso Bakeware. The pamphlet does not include any gluten-free or vegan recipes, but some recipes can be modified to fit dietary restrictions. The pamphlet can be purchased separately from the bakeware and makes a great gift for any cookie lover.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! I am desperately looking for about 15 of those cookie pamphlets.

Thanks in advance!:)

I think I have someI will check tonight when I get home. When do you need them by??

I have some if Gina can't find hers. :)

I have a bunch but they have my label on them

I need them within the month. Please let me know Gina if you have some, if not, I'll go down the list! Thanks to all!

Congratulations Gina on your 3 for ME!! I want that too!:D

Cookie PamphletsI too need about 15 of these I am doing a Cookie Swap in Dec. It would be great to have these available for the folks who attend. Just let me know the cost and shipping.

Thanks, Kathy

I am still looking for these!!!:D :D

I have 4 left, but they have my label on them...is that ok?

If it is the ~ How Sweet It Is All Occasion Cookies~ pamphlet, I have 20+ of them, unstamped. PM me if you would like them.

Related to Iso How Sweet It Is Cookie Pamphlets

1. What is the "Iso How Sweet It Is Cookie Pamphlet"?

The "Iso How Sweet It Is Cookie Pamphlet" is a new product from Pampered Chef that offers a variety of cookie recipes specifically designed for our Iso Series Bakeware. It includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for making delicious cookies with our high-quality bakeware.

2. How many recipes are included in the pamphlet?

There are 10 different cookie recipes included in the "Iso How Sweet It Is Cookie Pamphlet". Each recipe has been carefully tested and perfected to ensure the best results when using our Iso Series Bakeware.

3. Can I use the recipes with other bakeware?

While the recipes in the pamphlet were specifically created for use with our Iso Series Bakeware, you can still use the recipes with your own preferred bakeware. However, we cannot guarantee the same results as using our high-quality bakeware.

4. Are there any gluten-free or vegan recipes included?

Unfortunately, the "Iso How Sweet It Is Cookie Pamphlet" does not include any gluten-free or vegan recipes. However, many of the recipes can be easily modified to fit dietary restrictions or preferences.

5. Can I purchase the pamphlet separately from the bakeware?

Yes, the "Iso How Sweet It Is Cookie Pamphlet" can be purchased separately from our Iso Series Bakeware. It is a great addition to any kitchen and makes a perfect gift for anyone who loves baking cookies. However, we highly recommend using the pamphlet with our Iso Bakeware for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gailb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies