• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Hospitality Cluster in Lawton, Ok Area

In summary, the "Iso Hospitality Cluster" in Lawton, OK Area is a group of independent consultants who specialize in providing high-quality products and services from Pampered Chef. To find a consultant, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service or use the consultant locator on their website. They offer a variety of products and services, including kitchen tools, cookware, and cooking classes. There are benefits to purchasing from this cluster, such as exclusive deals and personalized customer service. If interested, you can become a consultant by reaching out to a current consultant or signing up on the Pampered Chef website. Being a consultant allows you to earn income, build relationships, and share your love for cooking with others.
baychef
Silver Member
I am posting this on CS and DS. Looking for hospitality for 2 of my downline. Please feel free to PM me!
Thanks,
Ann

PM this user Ann:Moore, Yvonne (username: ms.yvonne)
email: Click to email
Experience: 1, Level: DirectorShe is listed as a director in Lawton.

Can you hear me knocking my head with a "V-8 moment"? Thank you!

I checked her profile and she hasn't posted in since August, 2007 so even if I PM'd her, I doubt she would be on to see it.

Guess I will call HO because I am getting no bites here. Will post on a director's yahoo group first.

Ann,
I am a transplant to Lawton and have a great hospitality director, Alison Stauffer. As far as I know, she's the only active director in the area. If you want, you can PM me for her info.
Maria Brown

Yvonne Moore is an active director--very enthusiastic. Would you like her email addy?

Yeah, I should have said e-mail, don't PM.

1. What is the "Iso Hospitality Cluster" in Lawton, OK Area?

The "Iso Hospitality Cluster" in Lawton, OK Area refers to a group of independent consultants who specialize in providing high-quality products and services from Pampered Chef to customers in the Lawton, OK area.

2. How can I find a consultant from the "Iso Hospitality Cluster" in Lawton, OK Area?

You can find a consultant from the "Iso Hospitality Cluster" in Lawton, OK Area by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service or by searching the consultant locator on the company's website using your zip code or city name.

3. What types of products and services are offered by the "Iso Hospitality Cluster" in Lawton, OK Area?

The "Iso Hospitality Cluster" in Lawton, OK Area offers a variety of products and services from Pampered Chef, including kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. They also offer cooking classes, meal planning assistance, and personalized product recommendations.

4. Are there any benefits to purchasing from the "Iso Hospitality Cluster" in Lawton, OK Area?

Yes, there are several benefits to purchasing from the "Iso Hospitality Cluster" in Lawton, OK Area. These include access to exclusive deals and promotions, personalized customer service, and the opportunity to support local consultants and their small businesses.

5. Can I become a consultant for the "Iso Hospitality Cluster" in Lawton, OK Area?

Yes, if you are interested in becoming a consultant for the "Iso Hospitality Cluster" in Lawton, OK Area, you can reach out to a current consultant to learn more about the opportunity or sign up on the Pampered Chef website. As a consultant, you will have the chance to earn income, build relationships, and share your love for cooking with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Puccalsellate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kitchendivinity