• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Disc. Wrought Iron Single Bowl Hlder

In summary, the Iso Disc Wrought Iron Single Bowl Holder is a versatile and functional tool designed to securely hold and elevate a single bowl for easier mixing and preparation of ingredients while cooking or baking. It features an adjustable clamp that can accommodate different sizes of bowls and is made of durable wrought iron that is easy to clean. It can also be used for other kitchen tasks and has a stable base with non-slip feet for use on various surfaces.
SusanBP0129
I met someone today at a fair that I did who is looking for the discontinued wrought iron stand that held one bowl......anyone know what I am talking about and have one to sell????

I don't think there was one that just held one bowl. They were like the three we offer now: a three-tiered stand, a rectangular one that held the rectangular tray or two medium bowls or three small bowls, and the double bowl caddy.

hmmmmm.....I should call her to clarify....maybe it is the 2 bowl caddy?

Related to Iso Disc. Wrought Iron Single Bowl Hlder

What is the purpose of the Iso Disc Wrought Iron Single Bowl Holder?

The Iso Disc Wrought Iron Single Bowl Holder is designed to securely hold a single bowl while keeping it stable and elevated off the counter, making it easier to mix and prepare ingredients during cooking or baking.

Can the Iso Disc Wrought Iron Single Bowl Holder accommodate different sizes of bowls?

Yes, the Iso Disc Wrought Iron Single Bowl Holder features an adjustable clamp that can fit various sizes of bowls, from small mixing bowls to larger serving bowls.

Is the Iso Disc Wrought Iron Single Bowl Holder easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso Disc Wrought Iron Single Bowl Holder is made of durable wrought iron and can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

Can the Iso Disc Wrought Iron Single Bowl Holder be used for other kitchen tasks?

While the primary purpose of the Iso Disc Wrought Iron Single Bowl Holder is to hold a bowl, it can also be used to hold other items such as cookbooks or tablets, making it a versatile and functional tool in the kitchen.

Is the Iso Disc Wrought Iron Single Bowl Holder stable on all types of surfaces?

Yes, the Iso Disc Wrought Iron Single Bowl Holder has a sturdy base and non-slip feet, making it stable on various surfaces such as countertops, tables, and even on uneven surfaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• siderits
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • amelia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
noellewilliams
  • mturock