• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pampered Chef Consultant in Saskatchewan?

In summary, an ISO consultant is a professional who helps businesses achieve compliance with ISO standards. They offer guidance and support in implementing ISO management systems and obtaining certification. An ISO consultant can streamline the process and identify areas for improvement. When choosing one, consider their qualifications, experience, and reputation. Services offered may include gap analysis, documentation development, staff training, and internal audits. The cost of hiring an ISO consultant in Saskatchewan varies depending on factors such as organization size and project scope. It is recommended to get quotes from multiple consultants to find the best fit for your organization.
NooraK
Gold Member
I received the following message through my FB page:
Hey Noora... I am a lover of Pampered Chef... Was in Thunder Bay and have moved to Saskatchewan now,, Cant find a Canadian rep here... Will you ship to Canada and what are the Shipping fees? I just opened a cafe/restaurant and need a few things,,,, Can you help me out>
I let her know that I can't personally sell and ship to Canada, but would check to see if I can find someone for her. Anyone in the area?

I'm am very sure there is someone local to help her out, but if there isn't, I can contact her.

Last edited:
Marci Sheward is in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan

Thank you ladies!

I am in Moose Jaw, SK as well. Marci is my Director, if you are still looking for someone. My website is pampaeredchef.biz/jennyward

I'm looking for someone near Terrace, BC. I had a similar thing happened on my FB.

What is an ISO consultant?

An ISO consultant is a professional who specializes in helping businesses achieve compliance with ISO standards. They provide guidance and support to organizations in implementing ISO management systems and obtaining ISO certification.

Why do I need an ISO consultant?

An ISO consultant can help streamline the process of implementing ISO standards and obtaining certification. They have the expertise and experience to ensure that your organization meets all the necessary requirements and can help identify areas for improvement.

How do I choose the right ISO consultant in Saskatchewan?

When selecting an ISO consultant in Saskatchewan, it is important to consider their qualifications, experience, and reputation. Look for a consultant who has a good track record of helping businesses achieve ISO certification and has experience working in your industry.

What services does an ISO consultant offer?

An ISO consultant can offer a range of services, including gap analysis, documentation development, staff training, and internal audits. They can also provide ongoing support and guidance to help maintain ISO compliance.

How much does an ISO consultant cost?

The cost of hiring an ISO consultant in Saskatchewan can vary depending on the size of your organization, the scope of the project, and the consultant's experience. It is best to get quotes from multiple consultants and compare their services and prices to find the best fit for your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Oracle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies