• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Hospitality Director for Your Austin Consultant | Fall Launch Connection

In summary, an Iso Austin Texas Director at Pampered Chef is responsible for leading and managing a team of independent sales consultants in the Austin, Texas area. To become one, you must first become a Pampered Chef independent consultant and successfully build a team of at least 10 consultants. Key skills and qualities needed for this role include excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills, as well as previous sales and leadership experience. Pampered Chef provides extensive support and resources for Iso Austin Texas Directors, including training, coaching, and access to marketing materials and online tools. Working as an Iso Austin Texas Director can be done on a part-time basis, but it requires a significant time commitment and dedication to building and supporting your team.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I have a Consultant in Austin that is having a hard time making our meetings. I would like to find her a hospitality Director so she can attend meetings closer to home. Any help would be appreciated! She will be attending Fall Launch in Arlington on Saturday and it would be great to connect her with someone there. Thanks in advance!!

Where is your consultant located? I am part of a group in the East Texas/ Shreveport area, but may be able to help her find someone close to her. My team will be at the launch in Arlington as well! :)

I'm dumb. You said she is in Austin. Have you considered asking Crystal Livingston, (located in Austin), if she would be hospitality director?

Her zip code is 78610, so I'm not sure where exactly that is? I don't know Crystal Livingston??

Message me your email address. I'll have her email you. She is my executive director I think.

Shelly,
You might want to double check that zip; 78610 is not an Austin zip. It's probably somewhere north of Austin. I think Georgetown is 78628, so could be out that way.

Yes after I posted she told me not Austin but right outside Austin?.?.?.?

1. What is the role of an Iso Austin Texas Director at Pampered Chef?

An Iso Austin Texas Director at Pampered Chef is responsible for leading and managing a team of independent sales consultants in the Austin, Texas area. This includes training, coaching, and supporting the consultants in achieving their sales and business goals.

2. How do I become an Iso Austin Texas Director at Pampered Chef?

To become an Iso Austin Texas Director at Pampered Chef, you must first become a Pampered Chef independent consultant and successfully build a team of at least 10 consultants. You must also meet certain sales and leadership requirements set by the company.

3. What are the key skills and qualities needed for an Iso Austin Texas Director at Pampered Chef?

An Iso Austin Texas Director at Pampered Chef should have excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills. They should also be self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work well in a team. Previous sales and leadership experience is also beneficial.

4. What kind of support and resources are available for Iso Austin Texas Directors at Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef provides extensive training, coaching, and support for Iso Austin Texas Directors. This includes online training, conference calls, regional meetings, and an annual conference. Directors also have access to marketing materials, online tools, and a support team.

5. Can I work as an Iso Austin Texas Director at Pampered Chef part-time?

Yes, you can work as an Iso Austin Texas Director at Pampered Chef on a part-time basis. Many directors have other jobs or commitments and work their Pampered Chef business around their schedule. However, to be successful, it does require a significant time commitment and dedication to building and supporting your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies