• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This the Most Heartwarming Birthday Message Ever?

In summary, the "I Have the Best Husband" product is a customizable kitchen tool that can be engraved with a heartfelt message or name, making it a thoughtful gift for your husband. It can also be used as a serving dish or decorative piece, making it a versatile addition to any kitchen. You can choose from a variety of fonts and colors for the engraving, and the product is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for longevity. It typically takes 5-7 business days for the product to be engraved and shipped, but during peak seasons, it may take longer. It is recommended to place your order in advance for timely delivery.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
This is what he put on his facebook this morning:

"I would like to thank the good Lord, for on this day 38 years ago he created the most perfect woman for me. Laurie you are the BEST wife and mother I could have dreamed of!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!"

I saw that and started crying at my desk at work. I am so lucky!

Awww, he's clearly one of the good ones. Though, I'd have to defend The Furry Guy's title as best. ;)

Aaaaawwwwww! How sweeeeeet!

What a great husband! Enjoy your birthday with him!

That is great Laurie! Happy Birthday!!!

Nice. Happy Birthday....may you continue to be appreciated and loved!

Awe that IS sweet!!! Brag away girl! ;)

Related to Is This the Most Heartwarming Birthday Message Ever?

1. How can I show my husband that he is the best?

The "I Have the Best Husband" product is a great way to show your husband how much he means to you. It is a customizable kitchen tool that can be engraved with a heartfelt message or his name, making it a thoughtful and unique gift.

2. Is this product only for cooking?

While the "I Have the Best Husband" product is primarily used for cooking, it can also be used as a serving dish or decorative piece. Its versatility makes it a great addition to any kitchen.

3. Can I choose the font and color for the engraving?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of fonts and colors for the engraving on the "I Have the Best Husband" product. This allows you to customize it to your husband's preferences and make it even more special.

4. Is this product dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "I Have the Best Husband" product is dishwasher safe. However, to ensure the longevity of the engraving, we recommend hand washing with a mild soap and avoiding harsh scrubbing or abrasive cleaners.

5. How long does it take to receive the product?

The "I Have the Best Husband" product typically takes 5-7 business days to be engraved and shipped. However, during peak seasons, such as holidays, it may take longer. We recommend placing your order in advance to ensure timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Addie4TLC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • The_Kitchen_Guy