• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a yearly renewal fee?

mom2kr

Mar 6, 2006
And if so, what is it?

Thank you for all the information you all have been giving me in making my decision.

Sally

Sep 6, 2005
No, there is no yearly renewal fee.
Unless you are talking about the website. In that case, you pay for that every six months, although I can't remember what the cost is. As for just BEING a consultant, there is no renewal fee for that. In fact, THEY pay US!

tiffanypc05

Advanced Member
Nov 3, 2005
???

If you are talking about for staying a consultant...no...you pay the $90 to get started or less if you do a show and use your free product towards getting started...you have nothing else to pay for unless you go inactive for 12 months...then you have to buy another kit.

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Is there such a thing in other companies?

I am just curious as to why that question came up. I think it is great that our business is so FREE and FREEING! If so that would be another great "selling" point for recruiting!

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
There are companies that do charge a fee for being able to stay at a consultant level. I was just talking to a friend of mine who is thinking about signing up and she was telling me that the direct sell company that she was with, can't remember the name, charged this fee and it was $25/month!