• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the $18 Item Worth It? What's the Going Rate?

In summary, the $18 item is made with high-quality materials and is designed to last, making it a great investment for your kitchen. The going rate for similar products can vary, but the company strives to offer competitive prices and frequently has sales and promotions. The $18 item stands out from cheaper alternatives because of its premium materials and durability. It also comes with a satisfaction guarantee and cannot be guaranteed to be found at a lower price elsewhere. However, the company stands behind the quality and value of the $18 item.
Dawn4
Gold Member
Does anyone have one? Is it worth it? Do you know how much we sold them for? I found one for sale but it's $18.00 plus shipping. Is it worth the money???

It was $13 and I love them. I can store stoneware, cookware, etc. in a small space. I have 2 of them NIP I would sell for $10.50 each plus shipping to you.

Thanks Beth. I'm not 100% sure I have room for it. I'm going to rearrange a few things in my kitchen tomorrow and I'll get back to you.

I love mine. I can fit my pizza stone, 2 lg bar pan stones, lg rectange stone, and med bar stone. Well worth whatever you pay.

Same here. Keeps stoneware neatly organized. I have it on a roll-out shelf in a cabinet. Some folks leave them on the counter by the stove.

I love mine, It holds 2 Lg Bar Pans, 1 Rec Stone, & 2 Pizza Stones. Mine stays on the counter by my stove.

Wow, a stoneware rack??? Never even knew there was such a thing, but how great! My stoneware is just sort of sitting in different places. That would be perfect! If anyone has any extras, let me know! :)

Is it the one that was in the outlet a while back? It looks so flimsy! I can't believe it holds all of that! Wow! A ton of people got those in their suprise packs this year at conference.

Related to Is the $18 Item Worth It? What's the Going Rate?

1. Is the $18 item worth the price?

It ultimately depends on your personal needs and preferences. Our $18 items are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last, making them a great investment for your kitchen.

2. What is the going rate for similar products?

The going rate for similar products can vary, but we strive to offer competitive prices for our high-quality items. We also frequently have sales and promotions, so be sure to check our website or reach out to your consultant for the latest deals.

3. What makes the $18 item different from cheaper alternatives?

Our $18 items are made with premium materials and are designed with functionality and durability in mind. Cheaper alternatives may not have the same level of quality or may not last as long.

4. Are there any additional benefits to purchasing the $18 item?

Aside from the high-quality materials and durability, our $18 items also come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 100% refund or exchange within 30 days.

5. Can I find the $18 item at a lower price elsewhere?

We strive to offer the best prices for our products, but we cannot guarantee that you will not find a lower price elsewhere. However, we stand behind the quality and value of our $18 items and believe that they are worth the price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Harrle
  • movingon2010
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
movingon2010
  • PCGINA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies