• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Quitting a Full-Time Job for a Passion a Leap of Faith?

! :DWelcome Tammy! You'll find a lot of great info here, including flyers, encouragement, and support. Best of luck with your new venture!Welcome Tammy!!!This is a great site for info. Just try not to become addicted :) Have fun!
PamperedTammy
Gold Member
Hello everybody! I am a new person here to chefsuccess and heard lots of good things about this website while I was at Conference. So I decided to come join the fun! My name is Tammy and I have been in the business for 19 months and have enjoyed every minute of it. I decided after conference to quit my full time job and do Pampered Chef full time. So I am really nervous, but I know the good Lord is going to see me through. My husband Tim is all for it and since I have been back home from Conference, I have booked 10 showsfor August and September. I am looking forward to getting to know some of you.

~Tammy~:)

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." Phil. 4:13

Good job on the bookings and good luck - you'll find a lot of good information here and a few silly people. :rolleyes:

If you are doing what God has planned for you. He will bless you.

Welcome Tammy! and all I can say is WOW! what a boost Conference has given you. Good luck in doing your business full time! That is wonderful!

I found a really great prayer - I can't take credit for it but if you are doing on faith it might bring you some strength

Attachments

• Business Prayer.doc
    24 KB · Views: 333
Welcome, Tammy. You'll find lots of good info here, some great flyers, support when you're down, encouragement when you're struggling, cheers when you succeed, and even the occasional kick in the tush when you need it.

Best wishes on going full time with PC!

Welcome Tammy! Good luck with going full time.

Welcome!!!

This is a great site for info, just try not to become addicted:) Good luck with going full-time!

Tammy~

I pray that God blesses you for trusting in him and taking the first step!

Thank you so much for all your kind words of encouragement. You know God always has a way to show us things and on my calendar today it says:
"Depend on the Lord in whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3 I just feel that this is His plan for me. You all are wonderful people! Have an awesome day. :)
"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." Phil. 4:13

great prayer for all of us Kathytnt...i saved it for when im down in the dumps

Related to Is Quitting a Full-Time Job for a Passion a Leap of Faith?

1. What does it mean to "take a step out on faith"?

Taking a step out on faith means making a decision or taking action without being certain of the outcome. It requires trusting in a higher power and having confidence in yourself to handle whatever challenges may come your way.

2. How do you know when it's time to take a step out on faith?

The decision to take a step out on faith is a personal one and will vary for each individual. It often involves a strong feeling or intuition that it's the right choice, even if it's scary or uncertain. It's important to listen to your inner voice and trust in the timing of your journey.

3. What are some examples of "taking a step out on faith" in daily life?

Taking a step out on faith can mean different things to different people, but some common examples include leaving a stable job to pursue a passion, starting a new business, moving to a new city, or making a big life change. It can also involve taking a risk or trying something new that may push you out of your comfort zone.

4. How can taking a step out on faith benefit you?

Taking a step out on faith can lead to personal growth, new opportunities, and a deeper sense of purpose and fulfillment. It can also help you overcome fears and obstacles, and build confidence in yourself and your abilities.

5. What can you do to prepare yourself for taking a step out on faith?

Preparing to take a step out on faith involves self-reflection, setting clear intentions and goals, and being open to change and growth. It's also important to have a support system and surround yourself with positive influences. Practicing self-care and staying grounded in your faith can also help you stay strong and focused on your journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pkd09
  • Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Deanna Brown
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies