• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it time for our outlet to change more often?

In summary, I think HO needs to change more often, and if customers keep checking back to see the same old thing, they won't check any more.
pkd09
Silver Member
Am I the only one that thinks this site needs to change more often? Every 6 weeks should be the norm. If customers keep checking back to see the same old thing, they won't check any more.

I agree. I check it weekly to see if there's anything new so I can shoot out an outlet email. Nothing has changed in quite some time and since they really didn't discontinue anything this catalog change, I don't think much more will be added to the outlet:(

I really was thinking there would be some new things on there this month. Items are placed on the outlet when the warranty period is over. New catalog.....items out of warranty.....changes to outlet.....I guess not. It certainly has been a bit boring lately that is for sure.

One good thing about it not changing lately -- it is saving me money! Nothing new on there for me to buy! :D

:) LOL .... and sooooo true.

Next month they will probably have the pink items from years past. They usually do that in May & October.

ETA: By next month I meant May - I'm already thinking April. lol

Even if they changed the order of the things that are there, it would help. At least it would look different, and you know how you miss stuff when you go into a store and when they switch it around, it looks all new.Sandi

Okay--they can change it now. I had a customer wanting me to order the 10" Gen II skillet for her and after reading these posts I was afraid HO would get on the ball and change the outlet and remove it!!! LOL! I'm this close to $2500 for the month and need every dollar!!

If the items on the outlet don't change soon I know a lot of consultants who will have many of the items in surpise boxes at conference.

I also agree with Sandi. At least change the pictures around a little so it looks different.

Hmmm, I'll take the black triangles in my surprise box. Not much else interests me.My Director and I were discussing this the other night. She thinks (and I agree), even if they have fewer items each time, they should change every month. They can always do it on a rotating basis. This would also be beneficial to Consultants, because we can say not only 'while supplies last' but also 'only good until the 31st of this month.'

E-mail your ideas to HO. That can not hear us out here! and I think all the ideas are great. It is easy to send out e-mails to customers when it changes. It is harder when it does not.

Related to Is it time for our outlet to change more often?

What is "Time for the Outlet to Change"?

"Time for the Outlet to Change" is a popular promotion at Pampered Chef where select products are offered at discounted prices for a limited time.

How often does the Outlet change?

The Outlet changes every Tuesday morning at 9 am CST. You can find the new products and prices on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Are the products in the Outlet the same quality as regular products?

Yes, all products in the Outlet are the same high-quality products you know and love from Pampered Chef. They may be discontinued items or overstocked items, but they are still in perfect condition.

Can I use my consultant discount on Outlet items?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to Outlet items. However, you can earn commission on Outlet sales made through your personal website.

Can I return or exchange Outlet items?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to read the product descriptions and view the photos carefully before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711