• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is FedEx's Shipping Tracker Slowing Down?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a legitimate company that has been in business for over 40 years and is a member of the Direct Selling Association. Their products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee and are suitable for all genders and budgets. They offer products and recipes for all levels of cooking experience and their consultants are trained to assist customers in finding the right products. Pampered Chef is not a pyramid scheme and their consultants earn income through product sales, not recruitment.
RaggedyAunt
Gold Member
or does it take forever for the FedEx shipping boxes to pop up anymore? For approximately the last two weeks when I'm in CC and go to track shipping, it takes anywhere from 30 seconds to a minute for the box to pop up and info to load.:indif: Has anyone else noticed this? It seems like before, it only took a matter of seconds. I'm not sure if it's something on my end, but it does it at both work and home. Hmmm....

Tammy

Nope, it's not just you. The same thing has been happening to me as well.

ScarlettandRhettI have not personally noticed this issue, but it could be due to a variety of factors such as internet speed, server issues, or updates being made to the website. If it continues to be a problem, I would recommend reaching out to FedEx customer service for further assistance.

1. Is It Just Me...a scam?

No, Pampered Chef is a legitimate company that has been in business for over 40 years. We are a member of the Direct Selling Association and adhere to their code of ethics. Our products are also backed by a satisfaction guarantee.

2. Is It Just Me...only for women?

No, Pampered Chef is for anyone who loves to cook and entertain. We have a diverse customer base and offer products that appeal to all genders.

3. Is It Just Me...expensive?

Our products range in price to fit a variety of budgets. We believe in offering high-quality products at a fair price. Plus, many of our items have a lifetime guarantee, so you can feel confident in your investment.

4. Is It Just Me...only for experienced cooks?

No, Pampered Chef offers products and recipes for all levels of cooking experience. Our consultants are also trained to help customers find the right products for their skill level and needs.

5. Is It Just Me...a pyramid scheme?

No, Pampered Chef is a multi-level marketing company, not a pyramid scheme. Our consultants earn income through the sale of products, not solely through recruitment. We also offer training and support for our consultants to help them succeed in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • Sheila