• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is April's Business Taking Off in Ball Ground, GA?

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant's experience with Pampered Chef and their plans for growing their business in Ball Ground, GA. The consultant joined in November and has had a successful start with a recent show of $905. They have received support and training from the company and plan on growing their business through hosting and attending shows, networking, and utilizing social media. They can be contacted through their Pampered Chef website or social media pages for more information.
Chef_2_Four
I haven't seen this board yet! My name is April. I live in Ball Ground, GA. It is one of those towns you blink you miss it! I joined PC in Nov. I'm in my 3rd SS month and just earned it!! I had my highest show of $905 this past Saturday!! I hope I have lots more like it!!

Congratulations & welcome! This site is AWESOME!

congrats with your shows you will do awsome
There are so many friebdly people on here that is willing to answer any questions you have

Thank you! I have found so much stuff I want to do or use for my shows. My brain is on overload!!

Welcome to Chefferville!!! WOW! I just thought of that all by myself-LOL!!!!

welcome! This place is the BEST to find help, suggestions, support, and ideas.

Welcome April.....You'll Love It Here!

Welcome April! This is our Virtual cluster and also a built in family!!!:D

Welcome April to your online Cluster! Congratulations on getting qualified this month.

Not to be a butt, but I started at the right time. I qualified in my first month and banked almost $500. Right before Christmas!! Seriously I really enjoy doing it and meeting new people. Plus it will help give me extra money to spend on my kids!

Awesome - good job ...and welcome. I'm fairly new here and new to PC...found this as I was deciding whether to do PC and it confirmed my decision.

I hope you love it as much as I do! I wanted to sign up over a year ago, but my husband wouldn't let me. Finally I got him!!

Welcome April. Looks like your business is off to a GREAT start!!! Congrats!

Related to Is April's Business Taking Off in Ball Ground, GA?

1. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I joined Pampered Chef in November and am currently in my third SS (selling season) month.

2. Have you seen success with your business in Ball Ground, GA?

Yes, I have had a successful start to my business in Ball Ground, GA. I recently had a show with sales of $905, which was my highest yet. I am excited to see where my business will go from here.

3. What has been your experience with Pampered Chef so far?

My experience with Pampered Chef has been great so far. I have received a lot of support and training from the company and my fellow consultants. I have also enjoyed hosting and attending shows and meeting new people in my community.

4. How do you plan on growing your business in Ball Ground, GA?

I plan on growing my business in Ball Ground, GA by continuing to host and attend shows, networking with other local businesses, and utilizing social media to reach a wider audience. I also plan on offering incentives and promotions to attract new customers and increase sales.

5. How can I get in touch with you for more information about Pampered Chef?

You can contact me through my Pampered Chef website or social media pages. I am always happy to answer any questions and provide more information about the products and business opportunity. You can also book a show with me to see the products in action and earn free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nique
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Crystal Patton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • pampered2007