• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone in Indianapolis/Whiteland In?

In summary, there are several Pampered Chef consultants in Indianapolis and Whiteland, and you can easily find one near you by searching on the website or contacting customer service. Additionally, you can find upcoming parties and events in the area through the "Find a Party" feature or by reaching out to a consultant. You can also purchase Pampered Chef products either through a consultant or on the website, and you can even attend a party or event to see and purchase products in person. If you're interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Indianapolis or Whiteland, you can sign up on the website or contact a consultant for more information. And lastly, there are often upcoming Pampered Chef events and parties happening in the area, which you
minirottie
I have a good friend who has decided to sign up in a few weeks :D (Sheila-it's Kelly!)

Anyways, she's had several catalog shows, but she has never attended a cooking show. I know she'll get the training DVD in her kit, but would love for her to get a chance to see an actual show in action!

Is anyone in the area so she might be able to tag along at your show?

I am. I have a show on Sunday afternoon in Greenwood, Wednesday night in Geist (Indy area)... then more coming after that. She is welcome to tag along. Have her email or call me.
317-364-3507
[email protected]

Thanks!!! I just emailed Kelly the info! :D

Related to Is Anyone in Indianapolis/Whiteland In?

1. Is there a Pampered Chef consultant in Indianapolis/Whiteland?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef consultants in Indianapolis and Whiteland. You can search for consultants near you on our website or contact our customer service for assistance.

2. How do I find a Pampered Chef party in Indianapolis/Whiteland?

You can search for upcoming parties and events in Indianapolis and Whiteland on our website by using the "Find a Party" feature. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant in your area to inquire about hosting a party.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in Indianapolis/Whiteland?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products in Indianapolis and Whiteland through a consultant or through our website. You can also attend a party or event to see and purchase products in person.

4. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Indianapolis/Whiteland?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Indianapolis or Whiteland, you can sign up through our website or contact a consultant in your area for more information and guidance.

5. Are there any upcoming Pampered Chef events in Indianapolis/Whiteland?

Yes, there are often Pampered Chef events and parties happening in Indianapolis and Whiteland. You can check our website or contact a consultant in your area for more information on upcoming events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • KarenMarie