• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a 'Why Bag' the Key to Success in Direct Sales?

In summary, Carolyn, you really motivated me awhile back to make a why bag....yesterday I finally got it done! Don't know that I necessarily got any recruit leads, but it was fun anyway!If I was actively recruiting I would sure use the bra I think that is hilarious!!!What about a recipe card? because you get to sample something new that you do not even have to cook yourself!And a SB if the Consultant gives one to every host for Free at her show.More for the "why host" bag:small date book: booking bonuspic of you (the consultant): get to have me come to your house! (this may or may not be a plus)
lacychef
Carolyn, you really motivated me awhile back to make a why bag....yesterday I finally got it done! Don't know that I necessarily got any recruit leads, but it was fun anyway!
I might add a few more things, but right now I have in it: a piece of monopoly money to mention the avg consultant starts making $100 per show (mine's Shrek monopoly money, lol!), a car saying you could use that money to make a car payment (a car from the movie "Cars"), a Shrek monopoly yellow house to mention that my PC money is helping with the new house payment on our new yellow house, a rubber band to mention the flexibility, a picture of my 2 girls saying that I"m always there for them because of the flexibility, a bra to mention the great support we have as consultants (that got a lot of laughs when I pulled that one out!), a picture of my cluster to talk about the friends I've made, a pic of a cruiseship & TPC ring to mention things I plan on earning this year, and a biz card because I"m proud that I have my own biz.
It only took a few minutes to show it all, & was a nice ice-breaker during introductions:)

That sounds great Lacy! If I was actively recruiting I would sure use the bra I think that is hilarious!!

It would be neat if we could come up with a "Why host a show bag" that sounds that cute!!!!

Last edited:
jrstephens said:
That sounds great Lacy!

It would be neat if we could come up with a "Why host a show bag" that sounds that cute!!!!
$100 play money: what an average host gets free
party hat: it's fun
scissors: unlimited discount on host order (cut the price, get it?)
laminated PHD card or a calendar: 10% discount for a year
toothpick: our hosts can pick their free and discounted items

ooooh Jennifer, that sounds good! Any takers? Any creative people out there who are willing to run with this challenge? I'm not great in the creative juices area unless it's in regards to cooking! Then I can create just about anything!

Lacy, thanks for sharing, I think I just might have to try this idea!:)

See.... Anne, you were typing while I was! Check you out! You are definetely one of those creative juicer girls!!!:D

chefann said:
$100 play money: what an average host gets free
party hat: it's fun
scissors: unlimited discount on host order (cut the price, get it?)
laminated PHD card or a calendar: 10% discount for a year
toothpick: our hosts can pick their free and discounted items

Oh Ann!! That is so neat!! I need to get to making one for my show tomorrow night!

Let me know if your ever working brain comes up with anything else to put in it!!!

What about a recipe card? because you get to sample something new that you do not even have to cook yourself!

And a SB if the Consultant gives one to every host for Free at her show.

More for the "why host" bag:
small date book: booking bonus
pic of you (the consultant): get to have me come to your house! (this may or may not be a plus)
apron (a doll-size one would be great): discount on the kit

I'm trying to think of something cute to represent "tips and ideas", but all I can think of are the sharp tips from some crayons. :rolleyes:

Ooh-- a C7 Christmas tree bulb to represent ideas!

Sorry for taking over your thread Lacy! Aren't you shocked about that!:D

I started another thread for Why Host Bag to give Lacy her thread back.

Related to Is a 'Why Bag' the Key to Success in Direct Sales?

1. What is a "Why Bag"?

A "Why Bag" is a versatile and convenient bag designed to help you stay organized and save time in the kitchen. It has multiple pockets and compartments to hold all your cooking essentials.

2. How is the "Why Bag" different from other kitchen bags?

The "Why Bag" is specifically designed for kitchen use, with features like a wipe-clean lining and a removable insulated pouch for storing hot or cold items. It also has a special pocket for holding your phone or tablet, so you can easily follow recipes without getting your device dirty.

3. What are the dimensions of the "Why Bag"?

The "Why Bag" measures 12.5" x 9" x 8.5", making it the perfect size for carrying all your kitchen essentials without being too bulky or taking up too much counter space.

4. Can the "Why Bag" be used for other purposes besides cooking?

While the "Why Bag" is designed with cooking in mind, it can also be used for other purposes such as organizing crafting supplies, storing baby items, or even as a travel bag. Its versatility makes it a great addition to any household.

5. Is the "Why Bag" machine washable?

Yes, the "Why Bag" is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle and air drying it to maintain its quality and durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bestchefbear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
feather18
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • esavvymom