• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interpreting Accronyms: Let's Help Each Other Out!

In summary, LOL stands for "laugh out loud", BRB means "be right back", OMG stands for "oh my god/gosh", IDK means "I don't know", and FYI stands for "for your information". These acronyms are commonly used in online communication to convey different meanings and emotions.
ChefSharain
Would it be possible for some of you to please jot down some of the meanings to the accronyms we keep reading. LOL it takes my 10 minutes to try and figure out what they mean. It sure would be appreciated!:eek:

OH Becky - I was just about to post the same thing!!! LOL!!!

Woo that is great..I have reading material for the whole day!!! Thanks a big bunch!!!

PamperedDor said:
OH Becky - I was just about to post the same thing!!! LOL!!!
Great minds, Dor....Great minds.....:D

Related to Interpreting Accronyms: Let's Help Each Other Out!

1. What does the acronym "LOL" stand for?

LOL stands for "laugh out loud". It is commonly used in online communication to indicate something is funny or amusing.

2. What does "BRB" mean?

BRB stands for "be right back". It is often used in online chats or text messages to let someone know you will be away for a short period of time.

3. What does "OMG" stand for?

OMG stands for "oh my god" or "oh my gosh". It is used to express shock, surprise, or excitement.

4. What does "IDK" mean?

IDK stands for "I don't know". It is commonly used in online conversations as a quick response to show uncertainty or lack of knowledge.

5. What does "FYI" stand for?

FYI stands for "for your information". It is often used in professional or formal communication to share information or give a heads up about something.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mariaandcassy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PC Angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies