• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interesting Web Application - Wordle

In summary, "Interesting Web Application - Wordle" is a free word cloud generator that allows users to input text and create visually appealing word clouds. It can be accessed by clicking on the "Create" button on the website and customizing the design and layout of the word cloud. Users can also save their word clouds by clicking on the "Save" button. There are various options available for customization, such as changing the font, color, and layout. "Interesting Web Application - Wordle" is completely free to use, with no sign up or account creation required.
chefann
Gold Member
I got a link to this site in a daily email of interesting things around the web. It's SOOOOO cool!!

What it does is make a word cloud from text you enter, or websites that you link to. Word sizes in the cloud are based on the frequency. You can change the orientation, font, color, etc. And then print or save your Wordle.

This is one that I created using the text of the Gettysburg Address, in honor of Lincoln's bicentennial.

http://www.wordle.net/gallery/wrdl/536887/Gettysburg_Address
The pic is a link to a larger version.

You can play with your own by going to Wordle - Beautiful Word Clouds.

I have seen the results before, but not the application to create it. Thanks so much, Ann!

This doesn't create links, like some websites have. It's purely decorative. But fun!

So that's how you do it! I saw one of these on that open source chick's site.

Ann,

Thanks for posting this link (I like your wordle too). I'm thinking I can whip up a nice (an unexpected) valentine's day gift for DH. How fun!

This is awesome! Thanks!

I love Wordle - it's so fun! I had created a PC wordle t-shirt here.

1. What is "Interesting Web Application - Wordle"?

"Interesting Web Application - Wordle" is a word cloud generator that allows users to input text and create visually appealing word clouds. It is a fun and creative way to display words or phrases in a unique design.

2. How do I use "Interesting Web Application - Wordle"?

To use "Interesting Web Application - Wordle", simply go to the website and click on the "Create" button. Then, enter your desired text in the text box provided and click on "Go". Your word cloud will be generated and you can customize the design and layout to your liking.

3. Can I save my word cloud?

Yes, you can save your word cloud by clicking on the "Save" button. This will allow you to download the image and use it for any purpose you want.

4. Are there any options to customize the word cloud?

Yes, there are various customization options available such as changing the font, color, and layout of the words. You can also adjust the word count and orientation of the words in the word cloud.

5. Is "Interesting Web Application - Wordle" free to use?

Yes, "Interesting Web Application - Wordle" is completely free to use. There is no need to sign up or create an account. Simply visit the website and start creating your word clouds!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda