• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Expanding Your Career Options with Scouts?

In summary, Pampered Chef has partnered with the Boy Scouts of America to offer kitchen tools and products to Scouts and their families. Current consultants can express interest through their upline or the corporate office, while new consultants can indicate their interest during the sign-up process. Working with Scouts offers exclusive product bundles, discounts, and opportunities for rewards and recognition. No special training is required, but familiarizing oneself with the Boy Scouts of America may be helpful. Unfortunately, this opportunity is currently only available for consultants in the United States.
lisacb77
Hey all, I've been invited to participate in a career fair type day with our Girl Scout council. 200 middle school & high school girls. The GS person ptd out it's not a recruitment opp but if ppl ask ... :D

If anything, I think it's cool to be able to show these gals the opp for flexible income for college or beyond and that there are options out there for women! And if I make some connections, great. I'm sure some of them will have moms interested in PC ;)

Of course, it's accomplishing a more personal goal for me of getting more involved in Scouts. But thought I'd mention in case your Council is doing it too!

Sounds like fun! I was a scout, and I'm always looking for ways to help the local scouts. So far, nobody has taken advantage, but I'm going to keep trying! I cook, sew, and fly, and I think there's a badge for each, so I'm keeping my eyes peeled!

I think if nothing else, it's an opportunity to get your name out there. Someday, maybe one of the moms, or even one of the girls, will think of you and place an order or book a show or become a consultant or something!

Yep, that's what I figure Kim. Never hurts and it's free!

1. What is the new opportunity with Scouts?

The new opportunity with Scouts is a partnership between Pampered Chef and the Boy Scouts of America to offer a variety of kitchen tools and products to Scouts and their families.

2. How can I get involved in this opportunity?

If you are a current Pampered Chef consultant, you can reach out to your upline or contact our corporate office to express your interest in working with Scouts. If you are not a consultant, you can sign up to become one and indicate your interest in this opportunity during the sign-up process.

3. Are there any special benefits or incentives for working with Scouts?

Yes, there are! As a consultant working with Scouts, you will have access to exclusive product bundles and discounts specific to this partnership. You will also have the opportunity to earn special rewards and recognition for your sales and recruitment efforts within the Scouts community.

4. Do I need any special training or knowledge to work with Scouts?

No, you do not need any special training or knowledge to work with Scouts. However, it may be helpful to familiarize yourself with the Boy Scouts of America and their values and mission to better understand how our partnership can benefit both organizations.

5. Can I still work with Scouts if I am not located in the United States?

Unfortunately, at this time, the new opportunity with Scouts is only available for consultants located in the United States. However, we are constantly expanding our partnerships and opportunities, so we encourage you to stay updated on any future developments that may include your region.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Bren706