• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a New HWC T-Shirt in XL?

In summary, the "4 Sale: New Hwc T-Shirt, Xl" is a high-quality cotton t-shirt available in XL size. It is unisex and can be ordered in multiple quantities. To care for the shirt, wash it in cold water and tumble dry on low heat, avoiding bleach and direct ironing on the design.
hmolah
Hello all-

I have a brand new, never worn, HWC t-shirt for sale. The size is XL. I ordered it from VIP recently, and it is way too big! Since PC isn't going to be doing business with them much longer, the item is unreturnable. I paid $15 for it and $5 for shipping. I looked today and the prices are still the same. If anyone is interested in it, PM me and I will get back to you! I have included a photo of the shirt.

Thanks-
Heather

Attachments

• HWCshirt.jpg
    HWCshirt.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 475
Just sent you a PM... let me know. Thanks!

:p Sent you one back!

sold!!!!!!

THANK YOU HEATHER!! Got it today! You are right, it is a bit big, but I will wear it with pride anyhoo!

Related to Interested in a New HWC T-Shirt in XL?

1. What sizes are available for the "4 Sale: New Hwc T-Shirt, Xl"?

The "4 Sale: New Hwc T-Shirt, Xl" is only available in XL size.

2. What material is the "4 Sale: New Hwc T-Shirt, Xl" made of?

The "4 Sale: New Hwc T-Shirt, Xl" is made of high-quality cotton material for maximum comfort and durability.

3. Can I order multiple "4 Sale: New Hwc T-Shirt, Xl" t-shirts?

Yes, you can order multiple "4 Sale: New Hwc T-Shirt, Xl" t-shirts. Simply select the desired quantity during checkout.

4. Is the "4 Sale: New Hwc T-Shirt, Xl" unisex?

Yes, the "4 Sale: New Hwc T-Shirt, Xl" is a unisex t-shirt that can be worn by both men and women.

5. How can I care for my "4 Sale: New Hwc T-Shirt, Xl"?

To ensure the longevity of your "4 Sale: New Hwc T-Shirt, Xl", we recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Do not use bleach or iron directly on the design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lvanderw
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lvanderw
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Jeans Garden