• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Gold and Silver Apron for $25? Shipping included!

In summary, the forSale Gold and Silver Apron is made of a premium blend of cotton and polyester fabric, making it durable and easy to clean. It is one size fits all with an adjustable neck strap and long ties. You can personalize it with your name or logo through our embroidery service. It has two large front pockets for storage and is machine washable, though we recommend washing it on a cold cycle and air drying.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I took this out of the package and did put it on but decided it is definitely not me. The bows are still in their original packaging and all is still crisp and new. I would love to sell it to someone who would love it and get some use out of it. I would sell it for $25 plus $5 shipping and handling. Please let me know.

ooh i want it but will you take $25.00 (including s&h)?

i TOTALLY spaced closing a show in time to earn it. . grr!!!!

Should have posted this sooner, but I have it sold, or I should say pending. I will keep you in mind if it doesn't go through!

AmandaKeyser said:
i TOTALLY spaced closing a show in time to earn it. . grr!!!!

amanda - I've seen 2 or 3 others who have posted the apron lately...so I'm sure if you check often, or post that you are ISO for one...you'll get one.

Amanda, I just posted mine for sale as well.

Related to Interested in a Gold and Silver Apron for $25? Shipping included!

1. What material is the forSale Gold and Silver Apron made of?

The forSale Gold and Silver Apron is made of a premium blend of cotton and polyester fabric, making it durable and easy to clean.

2. Is the forSale Gold and Silver Apron one size fits all?

Yes, the forSale Gold and Silver Apron features an adjustable neck strap and long ties, making it suitable for all body types.

3. Can I personalize the forSale Gold and Silver Apron with my name or logo?

Yes, you can add your name or logo to the forSale Gold and Silver Apron through our embroidery service. Additional fees may apply.

4. How many pockets does the forSale Gold and Silver Apron have?

The forSale Gold and Silver Apron has two large front pockets, perfect for storing utensils, recipe cards, and other essentials.

5. Is the forSale Gold and Silver Apron machine washable?

Yes, the forSale Gold and Silver Apron is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a cold cycle and air drying to preserve its colors and shape.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • sarahschefshop