• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Insert for Minis Invite for a Nov. Show

In summary, the show is called "Power Cooking with Kathleen" and it has a 20% off SA for guests. The guest special is a list of SA pieces with the November and December specials. The flyer invites are cut to fit inside an Astrobrite colored envelope and the reminder call is also recorded and sent out the day before the show.
babywings76
Gold Member
Instead of printing off a full page invite to go with the mini in an envelope for the invitations, I'm thinking of putting a label with the show info on the front of the mini and then having an insert for the mini telling them the theme show and what the guest special is. Anyone have something like that already created?

The show is a Power Cooking show and with the SA at 20% off for guests, I really wanted to show that to them. I don't know...maybe a full page is better to have more room to show all that.

Any thoughts?

I have a half page insert with the Nov and Dec specials (Host & Guest) - but I can't post from work - too large.

I'll post it when I get home.

Edit:
Sorry, I read your post too quickly and didn't see the Power Cooking part. Mine only has the specials. Sorry.

Maybe if you took Kathleen's format and printed the specials on one side and the Power Cooking show info on the other? Would that work for you?

Yeah, I could make it a 2 sided thing. :) Did it already get put in the files? I'll go check. Thanks guys! :)

The ones I see in the files have the host specials. If it isn't too much trouble, could you do one with just the guest specials? I'm thinking of it being reduced to take up 1/2 the insert, then I could put the invite message about the Power cooking theme show and the whole "if you can't come..." message on above it on the top half. Just trying to get the guest special to copy and paste into Word is giving me a challenge, so if someone could just get that into Word, I could make the rest. :)

Not sure if this is what you are looking for. I created it before I read your last post.

The very top space can hold 5 lines of type.

Let me know. I can alter if you want.

Shoot - it is too large. Let me compress it.

OK, here it is, not sure if you wanted the list of SA pieces, or just the first page of the special.

Once again, let me know and I can change it.

Thanks!

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertPowerCooking_SA_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 413
Wow! That's great! Thanks so much! I really, really appreciate you taking the time to help me out with this. :) I was practicing and did this, but I'm not sure if I like it...yours looks bright and professional looking.

Attachments

• Mini catty's invitation Nov '09.doc
    798.5 KB · Views: 462
Yours looks really nice!

I did another one while I was waiting for the day to end. It has the SA prices and pieces typed in - so it is more readable.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertPowerCooking_SA_typed_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 561
That looks great, too!

Okay, I think I'm having a duh moment. How do you get these to fit in an envelope? They are too long. Do you fold them in half? Should I change the direction of the paper and create it into 3 columns? Should I do a back and front then, so I can still fit the info?

Attached are the mini flyer invites I have been using for several months now. I just change the pic and month for the guest special. For my Nov. shows, I will put a picture of Simple Additions pieces (just 1 picture) and next to it will say something like: November Special: 20% off entire line of Simple Additions products.

I love using this method of the mini flyer invites that are 4 to a page. You use less paper, and they cut down perfectly to fit inside an envelope with a mini catalog. The envelopes I use are the bright Astrobrite colored envelopes.

I am having HUGE success with this method, as well as the reminder calls I record and send out the day before the show.

Attachments

• Mini flyer invites.doc
    275 KB · Views: 707
babywings76 said:
Okay, I think I'm having a duh moment. How do you get these to fit in an envelope? They are too long. Do you fold them in half? Should I change the direction of the paper and create it into 3 columns? Should I do a back and front then, so I can still fit the info?

Oh, sorry, I cut them in half - but trim a little off each edge so they are exactly the width of the mini. I then fold it (in half?) so that it fits top to bottom within the mini catty.

What is an Insert for Minis Invite?

An Insert for Minis Invite is a small card or flyer that contains all the necessary information about a Pampered Chef show specifically for the Mini Catalog. It includes details such as the date, time, location, and host's contact information.

How do I use the Insert for Minis Invite?

To use the Insert for Minis Invite, simply fill in the appropriate information for your specific show and distribute them to potential guests. You can hand them out in person, mail them, or send them electronically through email or social media.

Can I customize the Insert for Minis Invite?

Yes, you can customize the Insert for Minis Invite to fit your personal style or match the theme of your show. You can add your own graphics, change the font and colors, and even include a special message or promotion.

How many Inserts for Minis Invites should I order?

It is recommended to order at least 25 Inserts for Minis Invites for each show. This will ensure that you have enough to distribute to potential guests and also have some extras on hand in case you need to invite more people.

How long does it take to receive the Inserts for Minis Invites?

The Inserts for Minis Invites typically take 3-5 business days to be delivered. However, if you need them sooner, you can choose expedited shipping options at checkout for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skaugchef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Chef Duck