• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Tablecloth with PC Logo?

In summary, "inSearch of Tablecloth" is a durable and easy-to-clean tablecloth made of 100% cotton. It is machine washable and comes in two sizes, 60" x 84" and 60" x 102", which are suitable for standard rectangular dining tables. Currently available in a neutral cream color, it can be used for both indoor and outdoor dining.
ChefForrester
What more can I say? Have a few booths coming up and would love to have a tablecloth. Something plain with a large PC logo, the bigger the better, anyone have an extra? Shipping to 33534. Thanks

I have a green one which would be great for Christmas. Let me know if you are interested. I also have a matching green apron that I could sell with it for the holidays. I already have a santa apron I use for the holidays as well as santa tablecloths, so I have no need for the others I have aquired.
Let me know if you are interested and I can PM you a price.
Thanks.
Schel

1. What material is the "inSearch of Tablecloth" made of?

The "inSearch of Tablecloth" is made of 100% cotton, making it durable and easy to clean.

2. Is the "inSearch of Tablecloth" machine washable?

Yes, the "inSearch of Tablecloth" is machine washable for easy maintenance. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle for best results.

3. What size options are available for the "inSearch of Tablecloth"?

The "inSearch of Tablecloth" comes in two sizes: 60" x 84" and 60" x 102". Both sizes are perfect for standard rectangular dining tables.

4. Does the "inSearch of Tablecloth" come in different colors?

Currently, the "inSearch of Tablecloth" is only available in a neutral cream color. However, we are constantly updating our product line and may introduce new colors in the future.

5. Can the "inSearch of Tablecloth" be used for outdoor dining?

Yes, the "inSearch of Tablecloth" is versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor dining. Its durable material can withstand outdoor elements and is easy to clean after use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • fifiplc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies