• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling Help From Wi P.c.c. Around Mil, Mad, or Sw

G
GermantownPC
Greetings!

I have a vendor fair on Sunday and a lot of what I ordered hasn't come in. If any one has extra recipes, etc. or things that I could buy from them for door prizes, please drop me a line. I live in Germantown (north of Milwaukee) but am heading to Platteville later tonight.

Also, looking to borrow a Plastic tablecloth with the p.c. logo on it.

Thanks so much!

Tricia

[email protected]

Tricia,

Give me a call if you still have my number (or PM me and I'll give it to you again). I should be able to help you...

Did you find what you need? I'm meeting a friend from Mad tomorrow. Too bad I didn't have more warning. Hope you get your stuff tomorrow! Remember, they deliver on Saturdays!!

1. What is "Calling Help From Wi P.c.c. Around Mil, Mad, or Sw" about?

"Calling Help From Wi P.c.c. Around Mil, Mad, or Sw" is a request for assistance in obtaining items for a vendor fair. The person posting is looking for extra recipes or items to use as door prizes and is also seeking a plastic tablecloth with the p.c. logo on it.

2. When and where is the vendor fair taking place?

The vendor fair is taking place on Sunday, but the specific location is not mentioned. The person posting lives in Germantown, north of Milwaukee, and will be heading to Platteville later that night.

3. What types of items is the person looking for?

The person is looking for extra recipes, door prizes, and a plastic tablecloth with the p.c. logo on it.

4. How can someone contact the person for assistance or to offer items?

The person can be contacted through email at [email protected].

5. Is there any compensation for items offered?

There is no mention of compensation in the post. It appears that the person is looking for donations or items to borrow for the vendor fair.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Back