• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you have any spare Pampered Chef items for sale?

In summary, - PC has a policy to help consultants in this situation- It would not be a complete replacement of what you have, but it would be a start- Insurance should help with the process
c_harts
Gold Member
Hi to all,

My House (along with many others) was flooded by hurricane Ike.
I am in need to replace all things Pampered Chef. From Kithchen to Office. If you have anything you want to get rid of or for a small fee. Please let me know what you have. I am basicly starting all over with my business.

Thanks to all!:D

doesn't PC have a policy to help consultants in this situation?

etteluap70PC said:
doesn't PC have a policy to help consultants in this situation?

I think you are right Paulette. I know there are waivers for staying active, but I would think house insurance covers some things and also they may have something in place on the consultant end.

Doesn't hurt to call HO tomorrow and ask!

janetupnorth said:
I think you are right Paulette. I know there are waivers for staying active, but I would think house insurance covers some things and also they may have something in place on the consultant end.

Doesn't hurt to call HO tomorrow and ask!

WOW... Twice in a row someone say's I'm right! LOL....

Taking all the positives I can today!

etteluap70PC said:
WOW... Twice in a row someone say's I'm right! LOL....

Taking all the positives I can today!

Missed the other one, but glad to boost your ego tonight! :D

I wonder if you explain what happened to HO if they would at least let you get a new starter kit at the starter price... I know it would not replace all you have but its a start? Also like the posters above insurance should help eventually but I know they can be very very slow about things. Unfortunately since I'm very new I don't have any thing I'm getting rid of but I wish you lots of luck and only happiness from here on out!

I am pretty sure HO does have a policy to help in this situation. At least a few years ago (approx. 5 yrs) they did. A sister consultant had her water pipes break in her upstairs and needless to say, it was right above her office. It totally ruined the whole first floor of her house and if I remember correctly, HO sent her a complete set of replacement paperwork so she could continue doing shows and not have to wait and pay for a supply order. They didn't replace any product, but the paperwork was better than nothing.

It seems like paperwork would be the only thing that you would need as far as PC supplies. All the products should be okay from getting wet.
* Stainless Steel cleaner should fix any of the stainless products.
* Cascade for plastic should help with any stains on the plastic items.
* Baking Soda & water (made into a toothpaste consistency) should clean any residue off the stones.

Sorry that you are having to deal with property damage. Hopefully, you had good insurance to cover the replacement of any personal property that was ruined in the flood.

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. We specialize in making cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable for busy individuals and families.

2. How do I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through our independent consultants or by placing an order on our website. Our consultants can also assist with hosting a cooking show or party where you can earn free and discounted products.

3. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 1 year for a full refund or exchange.

4. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, we are always looking for new consultants to join our team! You can sign up online or through a consultant. As a consultant, you can earn money, free products, and have the opportunity to grow your own business.

5. How can I find recipes to use with my Pampered Chef products?

We have a vast collection of recipes on our website that are specifically designed for our products. You can also connect with other Pampered Chef users and consultants for even more recipe ideas and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie78