• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm on the Big Screen at Conference

In summary, Mary is an expert summarizer of content. She is not able to attend conference this year but wanted to tell the girls all about it. She is excited for the girls to watch her video and share their story.
gmosullivan
Everyone here is so great. I get excited when I read all the news and helping everyone. I wanted to share with you that I may not be walking across the stage this year, but will be in one of the "I'm glad you asked Videos" It was such an honor to be asked and I didn't expect it at all. Let me know what you all think when you get back. All my girls were able to be in it as well. See you at Conference. I'm in #2!! :) :)

I can't wait to see you up there, Mary! How cool. We'll all be screaming there sitting next to you in the huge auditorium. Yay!

Mary Going Hollywood!I'm not able to attend conference this year, but I wanted to tell you how excited I am for you anyway!!!! How cool is that!??! :D :D :D

Great!!!I'm also unable to attend Conference but just wanted to let you know I would be cheering you on. It is a huge honor and you should feel very proud. Way to go!!! :) :) :)

Mary: I'm in conference 3...I hope I get to see you on the screen during our session...I will definitely look for it!

Sorry some of you won't be attending, but they do sell the tapes for recruiting purposes. Maybe someone will share with you all. I think he said it was going to be on day 2. Thanks all. :) :) :)

Congratulations!Hi Mary,

Congratulations - I'll be at conference 2 so I'll be watchin' for you. :D

Diane

That is SO COOL! Did Home Office just call you or did your director nominate you? How AWESOME!

Home office called me and asked. But not sure of all the details. My director did talk with them and she told me they asked her if I would be interested. With the end of school and vacation and doing my shows we haven't had a chance to talk. We both were at the PC MGM event but didn't get to hook up. We both have 4 kids and going crazy sometimes. I'll be talking with her during conference, we'll be sharing a room and with Pampered Becky so maybe I can get more info. It was really exciting to get such an Honor. :) :)

I feel stupid....What is an "I'm glad you asked video"?

However, congrats Mary! That's awesome...... I think?!?!?! :confused: :rolleyes:

At Conference there are huge screens that show various videos, messages and they even "interview" people in the audience while waiting for the general sessions to start. They're fun to watch. There are always snippets from people in the videos who talk about their own recruiting story and how/why they started PC, as well as how it's made a difference in their lives. The video that used to come in the starter kit (and hopefully still does) has these little "I'm glad you asked" stories. It ties into the whole "Just Ask" recruiting idea that it never hurts to ask ANYONE if they've ever considered the business.

And Mary was asked by home office to be in this video they'll show at conference so she could tell her story. Mary's in my cluster, so it'll be SO cool to see her up on the big screen.

Cool!Well, that's awesome!!!!

So, since I won't be at conference (and if I was, it would be the canadian conference.....)

Tell me your story too! :)

M

The video is a short story of how/ why you got into the business and acknowledging the person that recruited you. It's great to give to someone who maybe thinking of getting into the business. It shows the different levels and what apeals to everyone.
:)

What is "I'm on the Big Screen at Conference"?

"I'm on the Big Screen at Conference" is a fun and interactive feature at Pampered Chef's annual conference where attendees can submit photos or videos of themselves using Pampered Chef products in creative ways.

How do I participate in "I'm on the Big Screen at Conference"?

To participate, simply take a photo or video of yourself using Pampered Chef products and submit it through the designated platform. Make sure to follow the guidelines and include the hashtag #PamperedChefConference in your submission.

When will the "I'm on the Big Screen at Conference" feature be shown?

The "I'm on the Big Screen at Conference" feature will be shown during the main stage sessions at the conference. Make sure to attend these sessions to see if your submission is featured!

What are some tips for making a great submission for "I'm on the Big Screen at Conference"?

Be creative and have fun with your submission! Use a variety of Pampered Chef products and showcase how they can be used in different ways. Also, make sure the quality of your photo or video is clear and well-lit.

Is there a prize for being featured in "I'm on the Big Screen at Conference"?

While there is no specific prize for being featured, it is a great opportunity to showcase your creativity and share your love for Pampered Chef with fellow consultants and leaders at the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • twinkie10