• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the "Deal" About Walking at Conference?

In summary, the "Deal" is a program at the Pampered Chef conference where consultants can earn rewards and recognition for walking a certain number of steps. To participate, you simply track your steps and submit them at the designated booth or through a designated app or website. Virtual attendees can also participate. The rewards vary each year and may include exclusive merchandise, product discounts, and recognition. The minimum number of steps to participate is typically 10,000 per day, with additional challenges and rewards for higher step counts.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I've heard ppl say that if you promote to director you get to walk the stage at conference....what are the rules to that? When do you have to promote by?

You have to promote to Director (and by the new guidelines effective 4/1) by June 30th in order to "walk" at conference.

It depends on the specific company and their policies. Some companies may require you to promote to director by a certain date or within a certain time frame in order to be eligible to walk the stage at conference. It's best to check with your company's guidelines or speak to a higher-up to get more information on the rules and requirements for walking the stage at conference as a director.

1. What exactly is the "Deal" about walking at conference?

The "Deal" refers to the Pampered Chef conference incentive program where consultants can earn rewards and recognition for walking a certain number of steps during the conference.

2. How do I participate in the walking challenge?

To participate in the walking challenge, simply track your steps using a fitness tracker or smartphone app and submit your steps daily at the designated booth during conference.

3. Can I still earn rewards if I am unable to attend conference in person?

Yes, virtual attendees can also participate in the walking challenge by submitting their steps through the designated app or website provided by Pampered Chef.

4. What types of rewards can I earn by participating in the walking challenge?

The rewards vary each year, but typically include exclusive Pampered Chef merchandise, discounts on products, and recognition at the conference and through social media.

5. Is there a minimum number of steps I need to walk to participate in the challenge?

Yes, the minimum number of steps to participate in the walking challenge is typically 10,000 steps per day. However, there may be additional challenges and rewards for reaching higher step counts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • ChefBeckyD
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • pamperedmom2owen