• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Doing a Bridal Shower in March. I'm Looking for Some Ideas on

In summary, Angela provides a summary of the content. She provides ideas on how to display products with a wedding look using Simple Additions products, offers suggestions for decorating the bride's coursage, and provides an idea for using stained steel mixing bowls as a wedding cake.
jenab1013
I'm doing a Bridal Shower in March. I'm looking for some ideas on decorating with Pampered Chef Products - like how to display products with a wedding look.

You could make the bride cake and set in on a table with some SA pieces. Do you have the new 3-tierd stand? You could tie a pretty bow on the top of it. I've only done one bridal shower and the host was wonderful. She had a stand there (not PC) that she had little cakes on. At the top of the stand she had a bell hanging down.

I saw some pix from conference this year from my director, here's some ideas I saw.

Use any of the Simple Additions caddys (or even the mugs) with pastel candies (or the brides colors) along with toole to decorate.

Wrap white bows around all your spreaders and spatulas, they'd make great Cake services.

Take your wisk and fill it with kisses or rose petals and tie a bow around it. It makes a great bouqet!

And an idea I was going to try was making a batter bowl cake and decorating it with white frosting and putting little wedding figures on top!

Hope this helps a little!

Coursage for the Bride to beTake the two mini bamboo spoons and criss cross. Place pretty ribbon and mini carnations on it. Make a keepsake/gift coursage for the bride.
I wrap plenty of ribbon first so that I can hot-glue to ribbon and keep the spoons new in case the bride wants to take apart and actually use. I've only done two and both times, meant to take a picture and didn't. They're so cute and EASY to make!

to decorate bride I used jumbo twixit clip with lots of white ribbon for vail. I made a boquet out of items that were on her wish list that I had and a red carnation. Then I presented her with a fake string of pearls and bamboo tongs like a tear drop. She looked cute. I made the Bridal cake with candied petals, paper bells all over ribbon over pieces. And that was pretty much it.

Also...if you have a WalMart near you...go to the bridal section and purchase "WILTON ICE" their dyeable clear plastic...but look like diamonds! I use them all the time to decorate my tables and the products!
Good luck!
Cheers,
Angela

Angela,
I was wondering what those were when I saw your photos LOL

LOL..they are so pretty! They really look like diamonds when the light reflects off of them! I have so many people stop by and ask what they are and where they can get them...that I actually thought about buying a whole bunch and selling them right there...hmm..have a bridal faire coming up...what an idea...lol..nah..I'll just concentrate on PC...hehe...
Cheers,
Angela

Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl CakeDid I see something on one of the threads before about stacking the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls like a wedding cake and decorating with flowers and ribbons? I used it at a Bridal Expo, so it would probably work at a Shower. Plus, I like putting rose petals and a candle inside the simple additions and then sprinkling more petals around the table. Think I got those ideas off here somewhere, too. Thanks for all the great ideas and info, they're FABULOUS! :D

Also,if you want to add some height, you can take some unused boxes and wrap them in wedding paper or white paper and bows to match the new Spring colors.

1. What types of recipes or dishes are recommended for a bridal shower in March?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and dishes that are perfect for a bridal shower in March. Some popular options include light and refreshing salads, seasonal fruit platters, and delicious appetizers such as bruschetta or mini quiches. You can also incorporate spring flavors into your menu, such as lemon, asparagus, and strawberries.

2. Do you have any tips for decorating the table for a March bridal shower?

For a March bridal shower, consider incorporating pastel colors and floral accents into your table decor. You can also use seasonal flowers or fresh herbs as centerpieces. Don't forget to add some fun and festive touches, like themed napkins or place cards.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are particularly useful for bridal showers?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a variety of products that can make hosting a bridal shower easier and more enjoyable. Our Quick Slice, Veggie Spiralizer, and Cut-N-Seal are great for making appetizers and salads. Our Chillzanne Platter and Chillzanne Bowl are perfect for keeping food cool and fresh during the party. And our Stoneware Collection is great for baking and serving delicious dishes.

4. What are some fun games or activities that can be incorporated into a bridal shower?

There are many fun and creative games that can be played at a bridal shower. Some ideas include "How well do you know the bride?" trivia, bridal shower bingo, or a DIY recipe book where guests can write down their favorite recipes for the bride. You can also plan a cooking or baking activity using Pampered Chef products.

5. Can you provide any tips for planning a menu that accommodates guests with dietary restrictions?

When planning a menu for a bridal shower, it's important to consider any dietary restrictions or allergies that your guests may have. At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of recipes that can be easily modified to accommodate these needs. Our website also has a filter that allows you to search for recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and more. Additionally, our consultants are happy to provide suggestions and substitutions for specific ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies