• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm doing a Bridal Shower in March. I'm looking for some ideas on

jenab1013

Jan 3, 2006
I'm doing a Bridal Shower in March. I'm looking for some ideas on decorating with Pampered Chef Products - like how to display products with a wedding look.

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
You could make the bride cake and set in on a table with some SA pieces. Do you have the new 3-tierd stand? You could tie a pretty bow on the top of it. I've only done one bridal shower and the host was wonderful. She had a stand there (not PC) that she had little cakes on. At the top of the stand she had a bell hanging down.

jonna

Jan 15, 2006
I saw some pix from conference this year from my director, here's some ideas I saw.

Use any of the Simple Additions caddys (or even the mugs) with pastel candies (or the brides colors) along with toole to decorate.

Wrap white bows around all your spreaders and spatulas, they'd make great Cake services.

Take your wisk and fill it with kisses or rose petals and tie a bow around it. It makes a great bouqet!

And an idea I was going to try was making a batter bowl cake and decorating it with white frosting and putting little wedding figures on top!

Hope this helps a little!

rwesterpchef

Advanced Member
Nov 24, 2004
Coursage for the Bride to be

Take the two mini bamboo spoons and criss cross. Place pretty ribbon and mini carnations on it. Make a keepsake/gift coursage for the bride.
I wrap plenty of ribbon first so that I can hot-glue to ribbon and keep the spoons new in case the bride wants to take apart and actually use. I've only done two and both times, meant to take a picture and didn't. They're so cute and EASY to make!

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
to decorate bride I used jumbo twixit clip with lots of white ribbon for vail. I made a boquet out of items that were on her wish list that I had and a red carnation. Then I presented her with a fake string of pearls and bamboo tongs like a tear drop. She looked cute. I made the Bridal cake with candied petals, paper bells all over ribbon over pieces. And that was pretty much it.

acherry

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2005
Also...if you have a WalMart near you...go to the bridal section and purchase "WILTON ICE" their dyeable clear plastic...but look like diamonds! I use them all the time to decorate my tables and the products!
Good luck!
Cheers,
Angela

acherry

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2005
LOL..they are so pretty! They really look like diamonds when the light reflects off of them! I have so many people stop by and ask what they are and where they can get them...that I actually thought about buying a whole bunch and selling them right there...hmm..have a bridal faire coming up...what an idea...lol..nah..I'll just concentrate on PC...hehe...
Cheers,
Angela

M

minshriver

Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Cake

Did I see something on one of the threads before about stacking the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls like a wedding cake and decorating with flowers and ribbons? I used it at a Bridal Expo, so it would probably work at a Shower. Plus, I like putting rose petals and a candle inside the simple additions and then sprinkling more petals around the table. Think I got those ideas off here somewhere, too. Thanks for all the great ideas and info, they're FABULOUS! :D

Jan 31, 2006
Also,

if you want to add some height, you can take some unused boxes and wrap them in wedding paper or white paper and bows to match the new Spring colors.