1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I'm back................

1. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I can't remember when the last time I posted on cs was. I used to be addicted, now my new addiction is facebook, but I can't access that while I teach. LOL

Anyways I have let life run me over a few times, but now I'm taking charge. I have been just steady eddie & I want more. I know that I need to work my biz to get there. So I have been listening to the NED calls anytime the playback is forwarded to me. I just recruited my aunt last month, and my schedule is starting to pick up. Now I need to stay on top of it. Because once I get my schedule where I want I back off on everything else. Then I pay for it later!!!

One thing I started & it's having rave reviews is my $2 buck grub cooking classes. I have been doing 1 every other month. I focus on 3 recipes that can be made for $2 or less w/ the same protien. I haven't charged for the classes yet but someone said I should charge $2 per person to help cover the food costs. I'm still pondering.......All the times I have done them I have gotten a $300-$500 show out of the deal. My dh loves that the house is staying cleaner.

So to all my cs buddies, I know you're still out there please kick my butt & hold me accountable.:p

Oct 2, 2009
  2. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

Dear Amanda,

Welcome back to the Second Fiddle Section.

Signed,

First Chair, Second Fiddles

3. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

LOL KG you crack me up! Amanda welcome back! :)

Oct 2, 2009
  4. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Welcome back! Surprise! You came back and I was here!

Oct 2, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Glad to have you back.

Oct 2, 2009
  6. legacypc46

legacypc46 Senior Member Gold Member

Good to see you Amanda! I was just thinking of you the other day and wondering how things were going. Missed ya!

Oct 2, 2009
  7. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

Welcome back Amanda!

Oct 2, 2009
  8. straitfan

straitfan Veteran Member Gold Member

Missed ya! that FB is so addicting too!--blocked at my school too though! LOL!

Oct 2, 2009
Have something to add?