• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Milestone Achieved: 1000 Posts!

In summary, Woohoo, I hit 1000 posts! I saw on a post a few minutes ago that I was at 998, and I was determined not to post something meaningless just to hit the milestone. Thank you PC_Jessica for having good questions, which not only needed immediate answers, but to which I knew the answers!
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
Woohoo, I hit 1000 posts! I saw on a post a few minutes ago that I was at 998, and I was determined not to post something meaningless just to hit the milestone. Thank you PC_Jessica for having good questions, which not only needed immediate answers, but to which I knew the answers!

Ok, not as good as if my show tonight had at least qualified, and I was able to earn the apron and tablecloth, but gives me a feeling of accomplishment, nonetheless.

Brasso is really good at keeping the shine on your pole.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Brasso is really good at keeping the shine on your pole.

*lol*
And how do YOU know? WAIT! Don't answer that....

Bobbi, haven't you learned not to encourage him?

Sarah, Congratulations on your accomplishment!

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Bobbi, haven't you learned not to encourage him?
I haven't been around long enough....sorry. And I'm tired.

That is sooo cool!! I'm pretty close too and I've been watching my posts. LOVE the title of your thread too! LOL

KG - your extracurriclar activities should remain ... oh, what the heck - we want the scoop - SPILL!!

All I'll say is I'm pretty sure it was KG in that Chippendale's calendar I saw . . .

Yeah, right. :rolleyes: Here's the cover:

Starring-Chip-N-Dale.jpg

Crystal Patton said:
That is sooo cool!! I'm pretty close too and I've been watching my posts. LOVE the title of your thread too! LOL

KG - your extracurriclar activities should remain ... oh, what the heck - we want the scoop - SPILL!!

Brasso is great polish! I used to have a trumpet, not a combination sting instrument and bugle known as a "strumpet."

awesome. Brasso is also good for cleaning your chimes, better known as cleaning out your pipes. I'm just saying.

Congratulations, Sarah! The really fun thing is trying to explain to non-Cheffers. Then again, you could just let them wonder. ;)

raebates said:
Congratulations, Sarah! The really fun thing is trying to explain to non-Cheffers. Then again, you could just let them wonder. ;)

Just told my DH I'm 50 away from being a stipper (it's 5am here right now). He just clutched his first cup of coffee harder and muttered something. LOL

esavvymom said:
I haven't been around long enough....sorry. And I'm tired.

I was just kidding!

Um, yeah. It took me a second to figure out the original post. Congrats on your accomplishment!By the way, Sarah & Crystal "stripper" is someone who takes off their clothes for a living (thus the pole comments by the guys). I think the word you two are looking for is "striper" - someone who wears stripes (like on a military uniform). ;) This forum would be quite an odd place to announce a new career move over to being a stripper! LOL

your welcome!!! i seem to have a lot questions lol with still being in my first 30 days and such! glad a i could help you!

Sheila said:
Um, yeah. It took me a second to figure out the original post. Congrats on your accomplishment!

By the way, Sarah & Crystal "stripper" is someone who takes off their clothes for a living (thus the pole comments by the guys). I think the word you two are looking for is "striper" - someone who wears stripes (like on a military uniform). ;) This forum would be quite an odd place to announce a new career move over to being a stripper! LOL

Actually, in the land of Chef Success, the first star you earn is called a "stripper" star because it has no color...it is "stripped" of color. So, the jokes roll on about finally becoming a stripper when you hit 1,000 posts...I know when I hit mine, I even had it in my signature, I was so excited!

There is a striped star (also called a "rainbow" star, I think), but I believe that is the highest star possible. Not many have reached that milestone yet!

It's actually all covered in the Hitchhiker's Guide to CS that no one reads anymore. (But ever newbie should.)In the second post of the Hitchhiker's Guide, you'll find all the star info.

Geeze I guess I need to read the Hitchhiker's guide.. I have always heard about these stars.. and knew 1000 was for the stripper.. Didn't know it went higher.

<---- When you see the Spumoni star, you know you're reading a post by someone who spends waaaaaaay too much time on the Internet and on Chef Success.As ChefAnn says, "You say 'Post Slut' like it's a bad thing."

Your star is spumoni? Looks striped to me! :)

<------- What are you saying, KG? LOL!BTW, I refer to mine as the tutti-fruity star.

Of course, when I think of Tutti-Fruiti...

tutti-fruiti.jpg

rainnote.gif

The lady in
The tutti-fruiti hat!
rainnote.gif

and here I almost missed your stripping.... hehehehe

whew... it's warm here now... :D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Of course, when I think of Tutti-Fruiti...

tutti-fruiti.jpg

rainnote.gif

The lady in
The tutti-fruiti hat!
rainnote.gif

That's a lady?????:confused:

Of course, it is!

That's Carmen Miranda, the original Chicka Chicka Boom Chic!

She was the Lady in the Tutti-Fruiti Hat. (The scene is from Busby Berkeley's film, The Gang's All Here. It's a typical Berkeley movie with dance numbers that are over the top, and Carmen Miranda performed the parody of herself.)

Our own Chefann made a Carmen Miranda costume for Halloween a couple of years ago and even brought the tutti-fruiti hat to NC that we were all forced to wear.

http://www.michiganlcoc.org/gallery/albums/Halloween2006/Why_Death_is_Nancy.sized.jpg

Oh, I'm sure Ann is gonna love this....

KG.jpg
So there!

chefann said:
KG.jpg

So there!

Is that KG?!! I've always wondered what the infamous KG looked like. :D

babywings76 said:

Yes, that's KG wearing my fruit hat on top of his other hat. He's such a weirdo... (and he knows that I say that with love)

chefann said:
Yes, that's KG wearing my fruit hat on top of his other hat. He's such a weirdo... (and he knows that I say that with love)

http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2007/12/funny-pictures-bored-cat.jpg

When exactly did this thread stop being about ME?!:grumpy::D:D

Sorry, DG - guess we have to keep that for another dream! ;)

pampchefsarah said:

Sorry, DG - guess we have to keep that for another dream! ;)

What you wanted some attention???

babywings76 said:

I think the cowboy hat is the defining touch. Lovin' it! Those are all cute pics.

BlessedWifeMommy said:

Of course! Honestly, isn't that why we all do PC (at least secretly) - we just love having a roomful of people adoringly watch our every move?:D:D

pampchefsarah said:

BlessedWifeMommy said:

pampchefsarah said:
Of course! Honestly, isn't that why we all do PC (at least secretly) - we just love having a roomful of people adoringly watch our every move?:D:D

Okay, everyone on 3. 1...2...3

YAAAY, SARAH!

580.gif

babywings76 said:

That is KG? OMG, this explains so much

OH, by the way..... I just noticed that I just stripped and how funny is it that post 1001 is about KG

pampchefsarah said:

some watch closer than others... ;)

cwinter474 said:
OH, by the way..... I just noticed that I just stripped and how funny is it that post 1001 is about KG

Does that mean you stripped for KG? LOL

Crystal Patton said:
Does that mean you stripped for KG? LOL

Oh, that's funny!

as my Dr Pepper goes spewing across my desk and onto my computer screen.

KG, where do you find all the cute and active cat pics? I love the one where he is sticking his tongue out!

ok Sarah, join in here..........

I'm a Stripper,
Your a Stripper,
Wouldn't you like to be a Stripper too?

Sorry this hs been stuck in my head all morning long! It's like the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friend...........

cwinter474 said:
Oh, that's funny!

as my Dr Pepper goes spewing across my desk and onto my computer screen.

new meaning to sticky screen... hehehehe :yuck:

colegrovet said:
some watch closer than others... ;)

Terry, you're only half-stripped. I'm sitting her patiently waiting for the full monty, DG! :p

cwinter474 said:
ok Sarah, join in here..........

I'm a Stripper,
Your a Stripper,
Wouldn't you like to be a Stripper too?

Sorry this hs been stuck in my head all morning long! It's like the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friend...........

Congratulations! It's definitely more fun stripping with a friend.:balloon:

cwinter474 said:
KG, where do you find all the cute and active cat pics? I love the one where he is sticking his tongue out!

I don't remember where that one came from. That stuff just sort-of finds me. People send me stuff like that and sometimes I just see something that strikes me as funny, then wait for the right opportunity to spring it.

<h2>1. How do I know how many posts I have on the Pampered Chef community forum?</h2><p>To check how many posts you have on the Pampered Chef community forum, simply click on your profile picture or username at the top right corner of the page. This will bring you to your profile page where you can see your total post count under your profile picture.</p><h2>2. Can I earn rewards or achievements for reaching a certain number of posts?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef offers rewards and achievements for hitting certain post milestones. These can include virtual badges, aprons, and even free products. Keep an eye out for community challenges and contests to earn these rewards.</p><h2>3. Do posts on the Pampered Chef community forum count towards my sales or commission?</h2><p>No, posts on the community forum do not count towards your sales or commission. They are simply a way to connect with other consultants and share tips and ideas.</p><h2>4. Can I delete or edit my posts on the Pampered Chef community forum?</h2><p>Yes, you can edit or delete your posts on the community forum. Simply click on the three dots in the top right corner of your post and select the option you would like to do.</p><h2>5. Is there a limit to how many posts I can make on the Pampered Chef community forum?</h2><p>There is no limit to how many posts you can make on the community forum. However, we encourage all members to make meaningful and helpful contributions to the forum rather than posting for the sake of reaching a certain post count.</p>

1. How do I know how many posts I have on the Pampered Chef community forum?

To check how many posts you have on the Pampered Chef community forum, simply click on your profile picture or username at the top right corner of the page. This will bring you to your profile page where you can see your total post count under your profile picture.

2. Can I earn rewards or achievements for reaching a certain number of posts?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers rewards and achievements for hitting certain post milestones. These can include virtual badges, aprons, and even free products. Keep an eye out for community challenges and contests to earn these rewards.

3. Do posts on the Pampered Chef community forum count towards my sales or commission?

No, posts on the community forum do not count towards your sales or commission. They are simply a way to connect with other consultants and share tips and ideas.

4. Can I delete or edit my posts on the Pampered Chef community forum?

Yes, you can edit or delete your posts on the community forum. Simply click on the three dots in the top right corner of your post and select the option you would like to do.

5. Is there a limit to how many posts I can make on the Pampered Chef community forum?

There is no limit to how many posts you can make on the community forum. However, we encourage all members to make meaningful and helpful contributions to the forum rather than posting for the sake of reaching a certain post count.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oracle
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • Intrepid_Chef