• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers the opportunity to earn extra income while working from home and the flexibility to create your own schedule. It also allows stay-at-home moms to be available for their children while making extra income. Being a consultant also provides adult interaction through hosting shows and attending team meetings. The best part about being a consultant varies for each person, but some common reasons include working with a product you love, having a flexible schedule, and meeting new people. To learn more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit their website, connect with a current consultant, or attend a party or event to see firsthand what it's all about.
Sheila
Gold Member
Okay, since I don't want to hijack Mr Pampered Chef's thread, I thought I would start my own. Heck, I didn't realize that there was a place to introduce ourselves, I'm still learning the ropes here on Chef Success. ;)

I am a retired police dispatcher from Texas. I have been a fan of Pampered Chef products for MANY years, and had an opportunity to become a consultant back in the 90's but it just was not feasible with my crazy work hours (I was pretty much on call 24/7/365). So, I spent years being a customer.

Well, with time comes change. I'm now retired, married and (compliments of the US Military) I've been transplanted from Texas to Okinawa, Japan. My Husband & I recently had our first child, Kiera. Since finances allowed, we were both happy that we could afford for me to be a SAHM (stay at home mom).

I recently hosted a PC show in my home. My husband had nothing better to do, so he stayed home during the show. A close friend didn't have anything else to do and came to the show with his wife. Well, the 2 guys ended up in the kitchen for the interactive show. Once they got their hands on the "fun" tools (i.e. the food chopper, the forged cutlery knife, and the salad spinner), they were hooked! My husband was the one who brought up the suggestion that I become a consultant. He said since I loved the product so much, it would be a perfect fit:
1) I could still be a SAHM, but make some extra spending money around his work schedule without having to worry about day care.
2) I could get some desperately needed adult time. (Let's face it, I love my daughter dearly, but everyone needs some time away from their children too.)
3) I could get paid to talk about one of my passions in life.

Win/Win situation, right? You betcha!

In my previous career, I spoke with people on "the worst day of their life" ... literally! It is such a refreshing change to "work" (if that's what this is really called ... it still seems like play to me) with people who are in a good mood and having fun. :)

I am looking forward to getting to know some of the members around here. I'm already learning so much from some of you. :D

Welcome to CS and to your new FUN business!

Glad your DH is totally on board with this...that will be very helpful to you!!

Welcome Aboard Sheila!!! Best of luck with your business!!!!!!

Welcome to the family Sheila! I also started my business in Okinawa...it is a great place to be a PC lady(or guy!)!!

welcome :)

icon_welcome.gif
Welcome to our little asylum. ;) Be sure to check out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS and have a good time while you're here!

Welcome Aboard Sheila!!! I wish you the best of luck with your business!

Welcome!Best wishes on your new business!Thank you so much for the sacrifices you and your family are making for our freedom.

Welcome to our little on-line family :)

Welcome to the peanut gallery Miss Sheila. :)
We hope you enjoy the entertainment we can provide!

BTW- not to hijack this thread, but since I'm so good at it...where is ChefAnn?

Welcome Aboard!!:)

Welcome!! Best of Luck!

1) What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers many benefits, including the opportunity to earn extra income while working from home, flexibility to create your own schedule, and the chance to share your passion for Pampered Chef products with others.

2) Can I still be a stay-at-home mom and be a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, being a Pampered Chef consultant allows you to work from home, which can be a great option for stay-at-home moms. You can still be available for your children while making some extra income on the side.

3) How does being a Pampered Chef consultant provide adult time?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to interact with other adults while hosting shows or attending team meetings. It can be a refreshing change of pace for stay-at-home parents who may not have as much adult interaction in their daily lives.

4) What is the best part about being a Pampered Chef consultant?

The best part about being a Pampered Chef consultant varies for each person, but some common reasons include the ability to work with a product you love, the flexibility to work on your own schedule, and the opportunity to meet and connect with new people.

5) How can I learn more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

To learn more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can visit our website or connect with a current consultant to ask questions and get more information. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or event to see firsthand what being a consultant is all about.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Diane L Perkins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kidzmom55