• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Idso Pampered Chef Ribbon for Those Purses

In summary, the Idso Pampered Chef Ribbon for Those Purses is a specialized ribbon with a clip that can be easily attached to purses, bags, or totes to keep them close by while in the kitchen. The ribbon is adjustable in length and should be hand washed and air dried to prevent damage.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
sold NC 07. Does anyone have any of that left? I want to purchase as much as I can please, I am working on a project for my cluster meetings Need asap Thanks Michelle

I have three ribbons from the ribbon tote from Merill. Is that what you are talking about?
I have a light green, cream, and purpley pink with The Pampered chef printed on them. I never bothered trying to switch ribbons around on my tote, so these are brand new if you would like them. I don't know how much to ask for them, but just PM me with an offer if these are what you are looking for.

I have two, hot pink and white. PM me.

If they are purse ribbons, they have some sold separately on Merrill.

Merrill doesn't have them on there anymore

I just sent you a PM with instructions to them, they are there.

Gold, Silver, BlueNatural, Sage, Lavendar

That's what i have btw...the natural, sage, and lavendar

Still could use some more ribbons

Related to Idso Pampered Chef Ribbon for Those Purses

1. What is the Idso Pampered Chef Ribbon for Those Purses?

The Idso Pampered Chef Ribbon for Those Purses is a specialized ribbon designed to attach to purses, making them easy to carry and keep track of while cooking or entertaining in the kitchen.

2. How do I attach the ribbon to my purse?

The ribbon features a clip on one end that can be easily attached to the strap or handle of your purse. Simply clip it on and adjust the length as needed.

3. Can the ribbon be used for other purposes besides purses?

Yes, the Idso Pampered Chef Ribbon for Those Purses can also be used to attach to bags, totes, or other items that you want to keep close by while in the kitchen.

4. Is the ribbon adjustable in length?

Yes, the ribbon can be easily adjusted to fit the length of your purse strap or handle. Simply pull on the end of the ribbon to adjust the length and then secure it with the clip.

5. Is the ribbon machine washable?

No, we recommend hand washing the ribbon with mild soap and water and air drying it to prevent any damage to the clip or ribbon material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • pcmichellev
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dlrenfro