• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Creatively Display Big Ticket Items for a Pampered Chef Raffle Basket?

In summary, for a creative way to display big ticket items in a Pampered Chef raffle basket, you could create a stacked tower, arrange the items on a kitchen counter, and use small cards or tags for easy identification.
nldavis321
Gold Member
I am doing a Pampered Chef Basket for my school's raffle. I am wondering what is a creative way to display some big ticket items all together. Thanks in advance for any ideas!Edited info....What if I did put it all in the reuseable bag, but then did cards on long sticks or something poking out with the picture of what is in the bag.....

Last edited:
I put my stuff in the shopping bag, but had it propped up so people could see w/ a printout of the items. I put a box at the bottom and a little tissue paper over that. It was well received and everyone loved the shopping bag idea.

One idea could be to create a "Pampered Chef Tower" by stacking the big ticket items on top of each other, starting with the largest item on the bottom and gradually getting smaller towards the top. You could use a sturdy base, such as a wooden crate or a large platter, and use clear fishing wire or ribbon to secure the items in place. This would not only create a visually appealing display, but also make it easy for people to see all the items included in the basket. You could also add some decorative elements, such as greenery or small kitchen utensils, to make the display more eye-catching. Another option could be to arrange the items on a kitchen counter or table, with a large sign or banner behind them promoting the raffle and the contents of the basket. This would give the display a more realistic and functional feel, making it easier for people to envision using the items in their own kitchen. Additionally, you could create small cards or tags with pictures and descriptions of each item, and place them next to or in front of the corresponding item. This would allow people to easily see what each item is and its value, without having to search through the entire display.

1. What type of ideas are you looking for?

At Pampered Chef, we are always looking for new recipe ideas, kitchen tool suggestions, and product improvement ideas. We value creativity and innovation, so any ideas related to cooking and kitchen products are welcomed and needed.

2. How can I submit my ideas?

You can submit your ideas through our website, by filling out our "Ideas Welcomed/Needed" form. You can also reach out to our customer service team and they can assist you in submitting your ideas.

3. Will I receive credit if my idea is used?

If your idea is selected and used by Pampered Chef, we will give you credit for your contribution. This can include a mention on our website or in our product packaging.

4. Are there any specific guidelines for submitting ideas?

While we welcome all ideas, we do have some guidelines to ensure that your ideas are feasible and align with our brand. These guidelines include using our current products as inspiration, providing detailed descriptions and instructions, and avoiding any copyrighted or trademarked material.

5. How long does it take for an idea to be reviewed and implemented?

The review process for ideas can vary depending on the complexity and feasibility of the idea. Our team carefully evaluates each idea and determines the best course of action. If your idea is selected, it may take some time for it to be fully developed and implemented into our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
nay62
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • keynibear