• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iam Sure This Has Ben Done but Dots

In summary, the customer liked the dots, but didn't like the stripes or tiles designs. The large bowl was liked, but the small bowl was not.
D_Patel
Iam so not liking the dots... they look so cheaply painted on ! I like the small bowl just not the dots... the big round bowl is nice.... i dunno...

It is important for us to remember that we are not always going to like things that many of our customers will love!
I remember when they first introduced the strips, I thought they were simply horrid...but in time they grew on me - and let me tell you, they sold like hotcakes!!
So, don't let your negative opinion of something carry over to your shows and influence your customers...some of your customers will LOVE the dots!!

Very true, you can't tell who is going to like what. I was not hooked on the stripes and some people went crazy over them. Depending on the set up they look better at times.

D_Patel said:
Iam so not liking the dots... they look so cheaply painted on ! I like the small bowl just not the dots... the big round bowl is nice.... i dunno...

And remember that they are hand painted!!

My 11 year old who LOVES art was SO thrilled with the dots ...and I love them too... didn't like the tiles... to each his own! :)

I didn't like the stripes, didn't really care too much about the tiles but I LOVE the dots! Like eveyrone said, everyone loves different things!!!:D

I really like the dots too! I don't think they look cheap....

I LOVE the dots, I have white dishes and I want to get 11 more of the small bowls so I can use them to accent my white dishes. I love the large bowl for Pasta and for salad. I will be pushing these item big time. Plus the dot colors go perfect in my kitchen. Can't wait to start showing these to my true SA friends.

Diane

Go for it Diane!!!!

I actually think the dots look really nice. I like them a lot better than the tiles pattern! Now those reminded me a bit of cheap looking dollar store stuff! I don;t think I ever had a customer say they liked the tiles! And I never gave my opinion..lol.

Dots!!I love the dots!! I did not like the sripes and I thought the tiles were hideous. But these dots are perfect for me.
I love simple but elegant designs.

Debbie :D

jenniferknapp said:
And remember that they are hand painted!!
That's true- just like the tiles! Any time something is hand-crafted, there's room for inconsistencies. But that's what makes each piece unique.

That's right. They're each a little different--just like us!

So tht's why I got the one with all the twisted dots on it!

chefann said:
So tht's why I got the one with all the twisted dots on it!

That explains it!

I LOVE the dots and can't wait to get more! I am going to take a bowl to Walmart and get corelle plates to match the bowls and use them as my regular dishes!!

I like em I like em I like em...!!!

I didn't think I'd like them from the picture, because I thought the dots would be too perfectly shaped (which I don't like, for some reason). When I got my bowl, though, I fell in love with it, since they're hand-painted. I just love it!Plus, I really love the size of the bowl. I'm using it all the time now!

Related to Iam Sure This Has Ben Done but Dots

1. What are "Iam Sure This Has Ben Done but Dots"?

"Iam Sure This Has Ben Done but Dots" is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that features a combination of delicious ingredients, including tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil.

2. Is this recipe difficult to make?

No, "Iam Sure This Has Ben Done but Dots" is a simple and easy recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes with minimal ingredients and cooking skills.

3. Can I customize this recipe to my dietary restrictions?

Yes, this recipe can be customized to fit various dietary preferences. For example, you can use gluten-free crackers or dairy-free cheese to make it suitable for those with dietary restrictions.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make "Iam Sure This Has Ben Done but Dots" ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve. This makes it a great option for parties and gatherings.

5. What occasions is this recipe suitable for?

"Iam Sure This Has Ben Done but Dots" is a versatile recipe that is perfect for any occasion, whether it's a casual family dinner or a fancy holiday party. It's always a crowd-pleaser!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
JAE