• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: My Business Featured in Biz Buzz Newspaper!

In summary, to obtain a copy of the newspaper article featuring you and your Pampered Chef business, you can contact the newspaper directly or reach out to your local consultant or team leader. You can use the article in your marketing materials with proper permission and credit. To leverage the feature and grow your business, you can share it on social media, use it at events, and introduce yourself to potential customers. If there is incorrect information in the article, you should request a correction and clarify any misunderstandings on your own platforms. To get more features, you can reach out to local newspapers, collaborate with other businesses, and have a press kit ready for interested reporters.
Kimberlymmj
I am so excited. I was in the Biz Buzz section. Do you think this will bring me some much needed business?

Maybe, did they include any contact info?

Yes. Cell phone number,

Cool. It can't hurt.

Kimberly, I think I am in the same cluster as you. I just read the article that the SI paper did on you. It was great. Are you the same Kimberly that was recruited by Christine? How did you find out about Chef Success? I love this forum it is so great. I learn so much and everyone is so nice. Annie

1. How can I get a copy of the newspaper article featuring me and my Pampered Chef business?

To obtain a copy of the newspaper article, you can contact the newspaper directly and request a physical or digital copy. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or team leader, as they may have a copy or be able to help you obtain one.

2. Can I use the newspaper article in my Pampered Chef marketing materials?

Yes, you can use the newspaper article in your Pampered Chef marketing materials as long as you have permission from the newspaper and give proper credit. It is always best to reach out to the newspaper and ask for their guidelines on using their content for commercial purposes.

3. How can I leverage the newspaper feature to grow my Pampered Chef business?

There are many ways you can use the newspaper feature to promote and grow your Pampered Chef business. You can share the article on your social media platforms, include it in your email marketing, display it at vendor events, and use it to introduce yourself to potential customers.

4. What should I do if the newspaper article contains incorrect information about my Pampered Chef business?

If the newspaper article contains incorrect information about your Pampered Chef business, you should reach out to the newspaper and request a correction. You can also clarify any misunderstandings by sharing the correct information on your social media platforms and website.

5. How can I get more newspaper features for my Pampered Chef business?

To increase your chances of getting more newspaper features for your Pampered Chef business, you can reach out to local newspapers and share your story and business success. You can also collaborate with other small businesses in your community to pitch a feature story or event to the newspaper. Additionally, make sure to always have a press kit ready to share with reporters and journalists when they show interest in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jordanleigh1743
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • emiscookin