• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want a Website but Can't Find Where to Get One!

In summary, creating a website involves deciding on a domain name, choosing a web hosting provider, and using a website builder or hiring a web developer. The cost of creating a website can vary, but it can be done without any technical skills using a website builder or CMS. Having a website for a small business can greatly benefit its online presence, and maintaining and updating a website can be done through a CMS or by hiring a web developer.
SilverCeladon
I'm looking all over CC to set one up but I can't find it. Can you help a PC sister out? Ha ha! Thanks so much!

It's under Promoting Your Business.

You rock! Thanks so much!

You also have to be qualified before you can have anyone order from your website. Just a heads up

ahhh, okay-I pretty sure I'll be qualified by the end of February to get my $50 PC dollars. Do I have to be qualified to get a website?

Nope! :):D

Off topic...but when some of you on the board with no avitars (pics) gona put one up. I need to put a name with a face....LOL!

cajunchelle said:
You also have to be qualified before you can have anyone order from your website. Just a heads up
Actually, you can get orders that are affiliated with shows BEFORE you qualify. You can't take individual orders or have registries until you qualify.

Do you have your debit card info sent in yet - Without a PC debit card or credit card you will not be able to set up your website. Have you submitted this yet??? You can do this online

1. How do I start creating a website?

To start creating a website, you will need to first decide on a domain name and choose a web hosting provider. Then, you can use a website builder or hire a web developer to design and build your website. You can also use a content management system (CMS) like WordPress to create and manage your website.

2. How much does it cost to create a website?

The cost of creating a website can vary depending on your needs and preferences. You can use a free website builder or CMS, but you may need to pay for a custom domain name and web hosting. Hiring a professional web developer can cost anywhere from a few hundred to several thousand dollars.

3. Can I create a website without any technical skills?

Yes, you can create a website without any technical skills by using a website builder or CMS. These platforms offer drag-and-drop tools and templates that make it easy for anyone to design and build a website without coding knowledge. You can also hire a web developer to create a website for you.

4. Do I need a website for my small business?

Having a website for your small business can greatly benefit your online presence and attract potential customers. It allows you to showcase your products or services, provide important information, and reach a wider audience. It also adds credibility to your business and makes it easier for customers to find and contact you.

5. How do I maintain and update my website?

To maintain and update your website, you can use a CMS like WordPress that allows you to easily add or edit content. You can also hire a web developer to make any changes or updates for you. It's important to regularly update your website to keep it relevant and functioning properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amy French
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebPC