• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Totally Agree That $60 Is Too High. Especially for So/So

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of cleanses and the different types that people have tried. Some have tried organic cleanses, while others have tried cleanses that involve fasting or cutting out certain foods. There is a discussion about the benefits of cleanses and how they can help with weight loss and resetting taste buds. Some people have had success with cleanses, while others have not. The conversation also touches on the idea of a colon cleanse and the different types of food that can be eaten while on a cleanse. In short, the conversation highlights the experiences and opinions of individuals who have tried different types of cleanses.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
CleansesHi, I was just wondering if anyone else out there has done a cleanse and which one and if you liked it.

I have done a few different ones over the last couple of years and like one called Organic Total Body Cleanse by Renew life.

Do you mean like a fast? Or like a supplement system that's designed to flush the body of toxins and such?

lkprescott said:
Do you mean like a fast? Or like a supplement system that's designed to flush the body of toxins and such?

A flush. Some do call for fasting as well, but most that I have done have not.

signs127.gif

I have never done one. Dr Oz on oprah was asked about it and said he didn't see anything wrong or benefitial with them except he did say they can rest your tastebuds. i notice when i was on a weightloss plan that everything tased so good. Fresh fruit tasted so sweet. Its because if you eat alot of candy or other sweets then less sweet thing don't taste very sweet. i think the same is tru of salty foods.

There really are a lot of benefits to doing cleanses, but they wont do any good if you don't change your eating habits. One of the cleanses I bought had a dvd about why it's good to cleanse and what it does for your body. Now if you eat a lot of organic foods and don't eat the processed stuff etc, it's not as necessary to cleanse very often. I'd say once a year or so.

Whats everyone making in February at their shows?I haven't decided yet. Last year I presented each host with 8 oreo trufles I'd made and made the Turtle Skillet Cake there.

I'm probably going to latch on to this new Power Cooking theme.

DebbieJ said:
I'm probably going to latch on to this new Power Cooking theme.
Me too I think. It's a great way to feature cookware too and encourage bookings for that 60% off host special.

I"m going to be trying my first couple truly interactive shows this week, so I'll see how those go. I even have a potential recruit coming to observe a show on Sunday, so I really hope it goes smoothly!!

Power cooking theme for me. I'll offer chocolate theme for those that aren't interested.

I did one (because I was feeling tired all of the time) so I figured I needed a detoxfying within and now I can't remember what brand it was called? It seemed to have worked though (my energy came back), unfortunately no lbs. were lost but I did lose inches I think?

I am so going with the power cooking theme! the new recipe for the Choclate Bliss show if they don't want power cooking.

I'm doing the Smashed Potato Soup in the cookware and 30 Minute Chicken in the DCB - two things that hosts want to get for 60% off!

I'm doing the power cooking. I did it at my last show and it was a huge hit. I need to have a dessert plan too for those who say no thanks I want something different.

I am on board with the power cooking also. And most likely a micro cake or something

I had a host this past Sunday who didn't want Power Cooking so we did the new Strawberry Cream Trifle from the new S/S Season's Best and it was a HUGE hit! Perfect for Valentine's Day. :)

So far the 2 Feb hosts who have decided do not want power cooking - they want CHOCOLATE!

I'm going to offer some standards but also a Power Cooking Theme, a Stoneware 101 and also going to offer a new "Dip and Demo" concept. With this idea I would have the host provide cream cheese and sour cream for me to mix with one of our spices and then veggies and other products for me to demo. Some to serve with the dip, like carrots, cucumber, etc., but also items simply to demo like a lemon, nuts, etc. This would help me to really focus on the interactive part and keep the demo short. I have a hard time with that otherwise.

I'll also offer chocolate...can't leave that out!

The new Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries is really good and easy! It would make a good intereactive show for people that want a chocolate theme. I made it for a home party with my friends and it was a huge hit.

kendra

Someone just gave me a 21 day cleanse from Herba Life. Not sure if I am going to do it though. Anyone else ever done an Herba life one?

SO anyone with an opinion on the cleanse?

I've been thinking about doing one for the reasons that Travelgirl said, to reset my taste buds. I'm waiting till I'm done with school though. Haven't gotten as far as actually looking into the different programs or types.

I'm doing another one... it's a no sugar, no dairy, no flour type -5 day plan, eating 4-5 small meals a day and dry brushing your skin to release toxins. So far it's helped me loose some inches and lbs I think? I have to get on the scale monday but my clothes are definitely looser! And I feel I have alot more engergy now!

heat123 said:
I'm doing another one... it's a no sugar, no dairy, no wheat type 5 day plan, eating 4-5 small meals a day and dry brushing your skin to release toxins. So far it's helped me loose some inches and lbs I think? I have to get on the scale monday but my clothes are definitely looser! And I feel I have alot more engergy now!

What the heck is left after that? LOL!

I have one that I want to start... spent the money on it, I better "Get R Done" Will start tomorrow

Christ Follower said:
What the heck is left after that? LOL!

hahah! No kidding. I'm such a bread freak!! I could eat that all day and be content. mmmmmm :icecream:

I ordered a book that's supposed to tell me what to do. Something about a total colon cleanse... I'll let you all know how it goes.

chef_kimmo said:
I have one that I want to start... spent the money on it, I better "Get R Done" Will start tomorrow

did you start?
So, are you drinking a special drink or something? I'm wondering what it was that you paid money for.

Jo-la-la said:
hahah! No kidding. I'm such a bread freak!! I could eat that all day and be content. mmmmmm :icecream:

I ordered a book that's supposed to tell me what to do. Something about a total colon cleanse... I'll let you all know how it goes.

I soo used to be a CARBO fenatic! I would eat bread or pasta over anything! Now after doing Low carb- No carb diets off and on for a few years, I stay away from most breads, with an occasional pizza crust left over from my DHs!:rolleyes:

That last cleanse worked well for me! I lost 4lbs! And to answer the ? of what's left to eat, basically I ate veggies, whole wheat pitas, sprouted grain breads and low fat proteins.

heat123 said:
I soo used to be a CARBO fenatic! I would eat bread or pasta over anything! Now after doing Low carb- No carb diets off and on for a few years, I stay away from most breads, with an occasional pizza crust left over from my DHs!:rolleyes:

That last cleanse worked well for me! I lost 4lbs! And to answer the ? of what's left to eat, basically I ate veggies, whole wheat pitas, sprouted grain breads and low fat proteins.

What kind of a cleanse did you do? I'm looking more for it just to "reset" my tastebuds and cravings ( so much of that stuff is learned behavior). I don't care so much about the weight loss (Not that I couldn't lose a few pounds, but I figure whatever weight is loss during a fast or other cleansing, is just going to come back).

Related to I Totally Agree That $60 Is Too High. Especially for So/So

What is the price of the "I Totally Agree That $60 Is Too High" product?

The price of the "I Totally Agree That $60 Is Too High" product may vary depending on the specific item and any current promotions or discounts. However, it typically ranges from $40 to $80.

Can I purchase the "I Totally Agree That $60 Is Too High" product at a lower price?

We understand that $60 may seem like a high price for a product. However, our products are made with high-quality materials and designed to last. We occasionally offer sales and promotions that may lower the price of the "I Totally Agree That $60 Is Too High" product.

What makes the "I Totally Agree That $60 Is Too High" product worth the price?

The "I Totally Agree That $60 Is Too High" product is made with high-quality materials and designed to be durable and long-lasting. It also comes with a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund.

Are there any alternatives to the "I Totally Agree That $60 Is Too High" product?

We offer a variety of products at different price points so that our customers can find something that fits their budget and needs. You may be able to find a similar product at a lower price, but it may not have the same quality and features as the "I Totally Agree That $60 Is Too High" product.

Can I get a discount on the "I Totally Agree That $60 Is Too High" product?

We occasionally offer sales and promotions that may lower the price of the "I Totally Agree That $60 Is Too High" product. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn discounts and free products as a host. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Nanisu
  • General Chat
Replies