• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Help Coming up With an Idea

In summary, the first four guests are getting together for a meet the baby/pampered chef party, but the other in-law wants to throw her a shower. The party will be for her third child, a boy, eight years after the last sibling. The food will be done by the guests, and the kitchen will be open to all. There are many ideas for how to word the invitation.
maestraMichelle
I'm getting my first four shows together, and my second one is for my SIL scheduled for Feb 16th. She is having a baby on Feb 4th, so wanted to make it a meet the baby/pampered chef party. Now another in-law wants to get in on the party to throw it for her (she wanted to throw her a shower), but I'm not sure she (the other in-law) can see how the two concepts would work together. I should mention that this is her third child, a boy eight years after the last sibling (her other two are girls). She already has pretty much everything she needs, so she had just kind of wanted a diaper shower.

I thought maybe I could have some foods already done, rather than doing a demo, or having some things out and then working on stuff in the kitchen so that people will come through. They are thinking of doing it in a rec room at a nice apartment complex, so the kitchen will be open to all. Any ideas on how we could approach/call this? Has anyone ever done anything similar?

What about the new Power cooking theme show? You can demo one meal and two more go in the new mom's freezer.

Are you looking for baby themed recipes?

If you go to allrecipes.com and type in Baby Blue Punch there is a cute picture of punch bowl recipe.

Mini Cucumber sandwiches
Baby carrots w/dip

I dont think I am much help...LOL Sorry!

And you could also integrate the power cooking in with the invitation and make it a stork the freezer shower/and ask everyone attending to bring a dish/food to put in her freezer or bring diapers... which ever they choose.

I think the Power Cooking idea is great! I have heard of PC baby showers too for those moms that already have all the baby essentials. PC tools make cooking easier & quicker which she needs with a new baby.

Ha ha! I just got a call from my MIL, SIL is in the hospital now having the baby! She started showing signs of pre-eclampsia yesterday, so I'm not surprised. She's 36 weeks.

I think they are wanting to have some appetizers and a little desert- I thought maybe I could make up a dish before people start arriving, and maybe make the desert while the are there. I don't know if I'll get a lot of sales, though SIL could use it because she's been living with my inlaws for a year, and had to get rid of most of her kitchen stuff. So she does need a lot. But I figure that if I can at least get some bookings out of it, it will be worth it.

Any ideas on how to word the invitation, since she does have a registry (the diapers or on it), or would love some pampered chef stuff?

Related to I Need Help Coming up With an Idea

What are some ways to come up with new recipe ideas for Pampered Chef?

1. Look to your customers: Ask your customers what types of recipes they would like to see or what ingredients they struggle to use in their cooking. This can give you insight into what types of recipes would be popular and useful.

2. Utilize social media: Follow food bloggers and influencers on social media to get inspiration and see what types of recipes are trending. You can also join online cooking groups and forums to see what types of dishes people are talking about.

3. Experiment in the kitchen: Take some time to play around with different ingredients and flavors in the kitchen. You never know what delicious recipe you may come up with just by trying new things.

4. Look to seasonal ingredients: Use seasonal ingredients to create timely and relevant recipes. This can also help you stay ahead of the competition by offering unique dishes that are only available during certain times of the year.

5. Collaborate with other chefs: Reach out to other chefs or food bloggers and collaborate on recipe ideas. This not only helps you come up with new ideas, but it also allows for cross-promotion and exposure to new audiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies