• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Catchy Something for My Labels...

In summary, some suggestions for a catchy phrase for product labels are "Spice up your life with our flavorful creations", "Made with love and deliciousness", "Taste the difference, one bite at a time", "Indulge in pure, homemade goodness", and "From our kitchen to yours, enjoy every bite". To make product labels stand out, use bright and eye-catching colors, unique designs or illustrations, a short and memorable slogan, high-quality materials for printing, and a special touch like personalized stickers or handwritten notes. Important information to include on product labels is the product name, brand name, ingredients and allergen information, net weight or volume, and contact information or website for inquiries or feedback. It is possible to customize
athaller
I am making labels for the mini catalogues to send out in order to try to get some bookings but can't seem to come up with something creative to put on them, other than name, number, email and website. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Amy

how about this ...
See What's New For Spring!
Host a Cooking Show and Add Our New Products to Your Collection for Free!
Ask Me How! You Can Also Shop Online: add your website
phone ......

How about "New Season, New Products. Like what you see? Get it for FREE!"

I like that...

So do I..I might use it as well.

What are some suggestions for a catchy phrase for my product labels?

1. "Spice up your life with our flavorful creations"2. "Made with love and deliciousness"3. "Taste the difference, one bite at a time"4. "Indulge in pure, homemade goodness"5. "From our kitchen to yours, enjoy every bite"

How can I make my product labels stand out?

1. Use bright and eye-catching colors.2. Incorporate unique designs or illustrations.3. Include a short and memorable slogan.4. Use high-quality materials for printing.5. Add a special touch, such as a personalized sticker or handwritten note.

What information should I include on my product labels?

1. Product name2. Brand name3. Ingredients and allergen information4. Net weight or volume5. Contact information or website for inquiries or feedback

Can I customize my labels for different products?

Yes, you can easily customize your labels for different products by including specific information and designs for each product. This will help your customers easily identify and differentiate between your products.

Where can I get help with designing and printing my product labels?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support for designing and printing your product labels. You can consult with our design team or use our customizable label templates. Additionally, we have partnerships with printing companies that can help bring your label designs to life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • pampered1224